These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Pizza, Double Chocolate Chip Occasion Cookies, and the Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week?
Ours was pretty ok. We have a guest staying with us for about 8 days or so from the West Coast so we drove all around Pittsburgh to show him our beautiful city.
Have you ever been to Pittsburgh? It’s honestly such a BEAUTIFUL city!
How was your week?
As I mentioned we took our house guest all around town. We even did a 1-hour boat tour of the city on the Gateway Clipper at sunset.
I did try to make pizzas in the wood-fired oven but I swear every time it got to temp and I brought the stuff out to make the pizzas, it would torrential downpour BUCKETS of rain.
But it’s Pittsburgh and the rain is ever-present sadly.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake The perfect Sunday morning summer cake!
- Crockpot Pork Loin with Apples & Onions Sauce Super delicious and easy slow cooker meal!
- Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs– Packed with flavor these thighs are done in minutes thanks to the pressure cooker!
- Skinny Chicken Burrito Bowl Skip the fast food place and make your own best chicken burrito bowl at home!
- Italian Chicken Panzanella Salad– A light and delicious salad that’s perfect for the summer!
- Cowboy Meatball Sliders A hearty bbq-style meatball that is great for a summer cookout!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Grilled Fish Soft Tacos with Baja Cream Sauce
♥ Tuesday – Meatball Stuffed Manicotti
♥ Wednesday – Chunky Portabella Parmesan Veggie Burgers
♥ Thursday – Bacon Cheeseburger Smiles Sliders
♥ Friday – Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Pizza
♥ Saturday – Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos
♥ Sunday – Cherry Chipotle Cola Pork Tenderloin
♥ Dessert of the week –Double Chocolate Chip Occasion Cookies