These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the World’s Most Awesomest Tenderest Pork Cutlets, Ultimate Pittsburgh Steak & Fries Wedgie, and the Thick ‘n Creamy Loaded Potato Soup!
Happy Sunday and happy September TKW Family! I hope this finds you well, healthy, and safe!
How was your past week? Mine was a little better post-op.
I had my one-week post-op visit and the surgeon said everything looks good but that it’s way too soon to know if the surgery worked.
You can tell I’m not a doctor because when I saw my incision I wanted to hurl. To me, it looks like some Frankenstein train track thing but to him, he said it looked perfect.
Um.. okay doc, I’ll take your word on it. I’m in a different soft cast now and still can’t use my hand at all but I’m hoping this week he’ll take the sutures out and start me on PT.
For now, I’m just doing my best to relax (though if anyone knows me, you know that’s impossible for me!).
TKW On YouTube
So I took the plunge and finally started adding videos to my YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Baked Breakfast Brunch Loaves One of the best ways to use up leftover bread!
- Italian Rocket One of the most famous hoagies from our pizzeria
- The Best Mac ‘n Cheese– Truly the cheesiest, creamiest mac ‘n cheeses you’ll ever have!
- Crispy Crunchy Fish Sticks – These crispy crunchy fish sticks are super easy, baked so they are healthy AND seriously delicious! Whether you a little kid or a big kid, you’ll fall in love with these! High in protein and low in fat, since they are baked to crispy perfection, these fish sticks are a must-make!
- One Minute Steamed Cauliflower – Grab your favorite pressure cooker and whip up healthy and delicious steamed cauliflower in just one minute under pressure! Enjoy this low carb healthy vegetable made in no time!
- Ultimate Chicken & Gnocchi Soup One bite and you’ll never buy this out again! It’s AMAZING!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Thick ‘n Creamy Loaded Potato Soup
♥ Tuesday – Baked Egg Florentine Breakfast Bird nests
♥ Wednesday – Roast Turkey with Red Pepper Jelly & Melty Asiago Hoagie
♥ Thursday – Double Chicken with Power Greens Soup
♥ Friday – Ultimate Pittsburgh Steak & Fries Wedgie
♥ Saturday – Ultimate Oven Roasted Chicken
♥ Sunday – World’s Most Awesomest Tenderest Pork Cutlets
♥ Dessert of the week – Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies