These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Everything Ham & Cheese Rolls, Crack Chicken Casserole – Tots, Crispy Bacon, Cheese, and BBQ Ranch Sauce, and my Mom’s Classic Pot Roast with Savory Onion Gravy!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I hope this finds you well, healthy, and safe!
How was your past week? Is it “Fall” weather yet where you are?
It’s still warm and humid here in Pittsburgh but yet the leaves are changing (and some are falling). Soon it’ll be time for us to do the leaves.
That should prove interesting considering I’m still in a cast but hopefully, the doctor removes that when I see him in 2 weeks.
Post-op I’m meh. I’m trying not to get discouraged but the pains I had in the hand prior to surgery are still there just as bad. The surgeon said there were no guarantees his surgery would fix it but he feels confident the one nerve reconstruction will help save the one muscle from atrophy. So needless to say I’m a bit down.
TKW On YouTube
So I took the plunge and finally started adding videos to my YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Cereal Crusted Kid-Approved Chicken Fingers The best chicken fingers you’ll ever have!
- Honey Mustard Dip/Dressing Only 6 ingredients needed to make this sweet, tangy, and perfectly balanced sauce. Hands down THE BEST Honey Mustard Dressing and Dipping sauce you’ll ever taste!
- Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Bagel– Guinness corned beef made into a breakfast paddy ontop a delicious bagel!
- Candied Cinnamon Pecan & Pretzels – Sweet and flavored with cinnamon and sugar, these candied pecans & pretzel bites are an addicting snack that’s perfect for a crowd or snack attack!
- Sriracha Glazed Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings – These are pure deliciousness in each and every bite!
- Texas Style Beef & Beer Chili – Fall is here and it’s the perfect weather for my Beef & Beer Texas-Style Chili! Loaded with beef tips, short ribs, bacon, beer, and lots of rich chili spices, you’ll fall in love with this recipe!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Everything Ham & Cheese Rolls
♥ Tuesday – Bacon Chicken Ranch Meatballs Sliders
♥ Wednesday – Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Mushrooms, Arugula, and Shallots
♥ Thursday – Sloppy Joes
♥ Friday – Indoor Grilled BBQ Beef Shortrib Pizza
♥ Saturday – Crack Chicken Casserole – Tots, Crispy Bacon, Cheese, and BBQ Ranch Sauce!
♥ Sunday – Mom’s Classic Pot Roast with Savory Onion Gravy
♥ Dessert of the week – Grandma’s Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Pound Cake