These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Caramel Apple Cheddar Burgers, Grandma Style Pan Pizza with Pepperoni, and my Rustic Creamy Corn and Potato Soup!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I hope this finds you well, healthy, and safe!
How was your past week? Last week I swear was 8 days of nothing but Mondays. It just was never-ending. Oy!
Today’s National Pepperoni Pizza day which means you know I’m celebrating. Are you!
This is one of my FAVORITE recipes that millions have fallen in love with. This Classic Grandma Pizza with Pepperoni Cups is easy and always a crowd favorite!
TKW On YouTube
So I took the plunge and finally started adding videos to my YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Chili Crostini – Chili on toast? Oh heck yes!
- Smoked Chili Candied Bacon Candied bacon with a hint of chili
- No-Knead Onion Bread– No Preheating and No Kneading make this THE BEST (and easiest) No-Knead Onion Bread!
- Ultimate Roasted Chicken – The best roasted chicken you’ll ever have!
- The Ultimate Charcuterie Board – Be a hosting guru with this delicious, easy, crowd-pleasing Ultimate Charcuterie Board featuring meats, cheese, fruits, veggies and so much more!
- PA Dutch Potato Filling– This classic PA Dutch Potato Dressing is the perfect side dish to any holiday or Sunday supper! Just a few simple ingredients are all you need to quickly have this be a family favorite for generations to come!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Pizza Stuffed Potato Skins
♥ Tuesday – Caramel Apple Cheddar Burgers
♥ Wednesday – Cowboy Beef & Bacon Chili
♥ Thursday – Hot Tuna Casserole
♥ Friday – Grandma Style Pan Pizza with Pepperoni
♥ Saturday – Rustic Creamy Corn and Potato Soup
♥ Sunday – Maple Chipotle BBQ Pork Tenderloin