These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Belgian Waffles, Thick-Cut Pork Chops with Oniony Mashed potatoes and Pork Gravy, and my Halloween Candy Bar Blondies!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! What a crazy week last week. With Fall here and the leaves starting to fall, it’s been super busy.
How was last week for you? Did you have a good week or try something amazing food-wise? Comment below!
So last week we kind of had a repeat of the prior weekend – bonfire and pizzas here and brunch with friends on Sunday.
But oh the yard work! I cannot wait until we move as I want no nature/yard/leaves.
Between growing up with 41 acres and us having almost 5 acres, I’m done with owning that much land. Are you a land lover or do you prefer the more closer neighborhoods?
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Breakfast Stuffed Mushroom Caps– All the amazing flavors of breakfast stuffed in a portabello mushroom cap!
- Butterscotch Sweet Potato Muffins– These Butterscotch Sweet Potato Raisin Muffins should be called Dessert Breakfast Muffins as they are perfect for breakfast but also perfect for dessert. They are seriously delicious, ridiculously moist and one of the best muffins you’ll ever eat!
- Sweet Potato Maple Bundt with Cheesecake filling–Forget pumpkin everything season, maple sweet potato is the new flavor! This Sweet Potato Maple Cheesecake Bundt Cake is unbelievably moist and gloriously delicious! WOW your guests with this soon-to-be iconic cake!
- Sweet Potato Veggie Meatballs– Super tender, moist, and loaded with so much flavor! These are outstanding veggie meatballs!
- Bloomin Loaded Baked Potatoes – Your boring baked potato just got all kinds of sexy with this Bloomin’ Loaded Baked Potatoes recipe! Crispy skinned potato wedges all covered in melty cheese and crispy bacon. Yeah, life just got a whole lot tastier!
- Gobbler Turkey Meatballs – If you love Thanksgiving and all of the great flavors of it, then you will LOVE these Thanksgiving Gobbler Turkey Meatballs! Ground turkey blended with stuffing seasonings, milk bread, sauteed onions, and celery plus cranberry relish! It’s like turkey and stuffing as a meatball!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Sweet Potato Chipotle Veggie Tacos
♥ Tuesday – Instant Pot BBQ Coke Pulled Pork
♥ Wednesday – Everything Bagel Rolls
♥ Thursday – Garden Veggie Burgers
♥ Friday – Pulled Pork Pizza Puffs
♥ Saturday – Belgian Waffles
♥ Sunday – Thick-Cut Pork Chops with Oniony Mashed potatoes and Pork Gravy
♥ Dessert of the week – Halloween Candy Bar Blondies