These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Cookie Butter Cheesecake Dip, Chilled Thai-Style Shrimp Lettuce Cups, and my Caprese Avocado Toast!
Happy SundayTKW Family and Happy 2021! I’m pretty sure I can speak for all of us when I say, “GOOD RIDDANCE TO 2020!!!” I’m so looking forward to 2021 and all of the new adventures ahead.
On the TKW front, we have lots of new and exciting things plans.
Planned items for 2021
Well, I have lots of things I want to do but a few things are for certain…
TKW Cooking videos! I’m talking segments like “Cook with TKW!” where you’ll either cook along live with me or follow along on longer, extended videos where I walk you through cooking and baking things.
Mr. Fantabulous is going to be helping me with some of the work here like producing, editing, and creating soundtracks for the videos. He’ll also be joining me on some of these videos too! Yes… the Mr. Fantabulous REVEAL (not that he was ever hidden).
TKW is branching out:
- Addition of a Pizza Only Segment. We’re talking about the various types of pizza, toppings, techniques, and simply what not to do. I’ll be sharing both how to make these items in a regular home oven as well as a wood-fired pizza and a grill/smoker.
- BBQ/Grill/Smoker – I’m also branching out into the world of grilling, BBQing, and smoking!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Italian Roasted Tomato Crostini– This Italian Roasted Tomato Crostini is light but packed with so much flavor! Caramelized tomatoes with fresh basil, herbed cheese spread, and fresh basil make this the perfect appetizer!
- Oven Roasted Spaghetti Squash– Learn how to perfectly oven roast a spaghetti squash or, if you’re short on time, make it in the instant pot! Perfect for those no-carb, keto-friendly, gluten-free meals when you want a pasta-like noodle!
- 10 Minute Chicken Barbacoa– Just 10 minutes and a pressure cooker is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Creole Shrimp Nachos- Let the good times roll with these amazingly delicious nachos!
- Turkey & Veggie Smash Balls These turkey & veggie smashballs are the latest food craze – super tender, packed with flavor, and mouth-wateringly delicious! Whip up some today!
- Crunchy Baked Fish Sticks – These crispy crunchy fish sticks are super easy, baked so they are healthy AND seriously delicious! Whether you a little kid or a big kid, you’ll fall in love with these! High in protein and low in fat, since they are baked to crispy perfection, these fish sticks are a must-make!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon & Veggies
♥ Tuesday – Chilled Thai-Style Shrimp Lettuce Cups
♥ Wednesday – Caprese Avocado Toast
♥ Thursday – Beef Barbacoa Sliders
♥ Friday – Spaghetti Squash Cheese Pizza
♥ Saturday – Sweet Potato Chipotle Veggie Lettuce Cups
♥ Sunday – Beef Barbacoa Spaghetti Squash Bowl
♥ Dessert of the week – Cookie Butter Cheesecake Dip
Leave a Comment & Review