These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Mexican Baked Boneless Beef Short Ribs, Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs, and my Prosciutto Tomato & Onion White Pizza!
Happy SundayTKW Family! Happy February! So the little chubby groundhog saw his shadow apparently which means another 6 weeks of winter.
To my family and friends back in Pittsburgh and on the East Coast…bundle up buttercups! Apparently, it’s to be super cold there with snow accumulation. I do NOT miss that. I miss you dearly, but not the weather!
No More Snow!
Seriously, I don’t think I will ever get sick of this view. Blue skies for as far as the eye can see! As I’ve said, Pittsburgh will always be home and have a very special place in my heart. There simply isn’t another place like it. The people are friendly, the vibe is so homey and down to earth, the food scene is incredible and you feel welcome.
If the weather there was more like it is here I honestly don’t know if we would have left. Well, we’d still move as we had Spawn of Satan neighbors, but we most likely would have stayed in the area.
Yet my experiences thus far here in AZ are so similar to the ‘Burgh. My neighbors that I’ve met thus far are incredibly nice! The options for foods are as diverse, if not more, and there’s the weather. That glorious blue sky warm weather!
And what’s so awesome is that, because of social media and food conferences I’ve gone to in the past, I already have local food bloggers and Chef friends. That is one thing I didn’t have back in Pittsburgh. The food influencers though I met there are super amazing and missed.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Everything Bagel Breakfast Casserole– The ultimate breakfast or brunch bagel casserole with eggs, bagels, everything bagel seasoning, cheeses, bacon, and ham! It’s the perfect make-ahead or freezer meal!
- Hot Tuna Noodle Casserole– Classic Hot Tuna Noodle Casserole with Cracker Topping – Classic comfort food packed full of noodles, tuna, cheese, and a homemade sauce makes this the perfect casserole any night of the week!
- Pulled Pork Tater Tot Casserole – This casserole combines a love of crispy tater tots, bbq pulled pork, and creamy mac ‘n cheese topped with a cheesy herb pretzel crumble.
- One Pan Mexican Chicken Casserole – One pan with unlimited meal options – nachos, burritos, tacos…
- Cheesy Ham Peas Penne Casserole – One of those comfort dishes that warms you from the inside out!
- BBQ Chicken, Ranch, Tater Tot Casserole – Seriously this BBQ Crack Chicken Casserole is LEGIT! This is the PERFECT tailgate/pot luck/office lunch/brunch/because-it’s-Wednesday casserole you’ll ever make! Folks will be begging for the recipe!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Hoisin Asian Meatballs over rice noodles
♥ Tuesday – Double Bean Veggie Burgers
♥ Wednesday – Mexican Baked Boneless Beef Short Ribs
♥ Thursday – Dad’s HomeStyle Ham Salad Spread sandwiches
♥ Friday – Prosciutto Tomato & Onion White Pizza
♥ Saturday – Pressure Cooker Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs
♥ Sunday – French Toast Breakfast Casserole
♥ Dessert of the week – Ice Cream Sandwich Torte