These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs, BBQ Meatloaf Stacks, and the Chunky Portabella Parmesan Veggie Burgers!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How are you y’all doing? I hope that all of you that were hit hard by the polar vortex are able to get relief by now, have power, food, warmth, and shelter. Know that I’m sending you all my love and prayers!
I still can’t get over how Texas of all places got snow! Like we’re talking A LOT! I know when I was moving to AZ I drove cross-country and went through Texas and New Mexico.
When I went through, that’s when Texas got its first “hint” of snow. I was floored by it all! Seeing snow and ice while watching tumbleweeds blow across the roads.
Hopefully you guys, and the rest of the country that got hit, are getting back to a semblance of normal weather!
Lemons, lemons, and more lemons
Every. Single. Day…
We pick a huge basket of lemons from our tree. I’m making lemonade like it’s my job and juicing like nobody’s business! I’ve given tons away and still do almost daily.
What are some of your favorite lemon recipes?
I did order silicone ice cube trays from Amazon so I can start freezing the juice and zest. No reason to waste it, right?!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Dried Arugula Flakes– DIY Arugula flakes are one of the best seasonings you need in your spice cabinet! Perfect for marinades, meats, salads, dressings, and sauces!
- Lemon Dijon Salmon– Flaky salmon coated in a mouth-watering lemony Dijon mustard glaze baked with crispy potatoes and carrots makes you a Sheet Pan dinner ROCK STAR! Perfect for those busy days when you want deliciousness without the fuss!
- French Radishes with Toast & Salt– A classic French snack of just 4 ingredients that is a surprisingly delicious, elegant lunch or snack treat that takes 5 minutes to make!
- Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms – Break out your slow cooker and get ready to enjoy the BEST comfort food to cross your table this season! These Slow Cooker Mocha Beef Tips and Mushrooms are so good it’ll make you want to lick your plate clean!
- Italian Tuna Crostini – Whether it’s for your weekly meal prep or a night with friends, this Italian Tuna Crostini is sophisticated, packed with flavor, high in protein, and requires no cooking!
- Smashed Avocado Dippy Egg Toast – A simple breakfast that’s full of flavor!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Chunky Portabella Parmesan Veggie Burgers
♥ Tuesday – Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
♥ Wednesday – Guinness Corned Beef
♥ Thursday – Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
♥ Friday – Pierogi Pizza
♥ Saturday – Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs
♥ Sunday – BBQ Meatloaf Stacks