These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Slow Cooker Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms, Ziti Peperonata with Hot Sausages, and the Ziti Peperonata with Hot Sausages!
Happy Sunday TKW Family and Happy Birthday week to me! My birthday is later on in the week and I’m excited about it.
Well okay, I’m not so excited about getting another year older, but that I’m celebrating it in our new home in Arizona.
I’m so thrilled that AZ is where we call home now. The sun, the gorgeous blue skies, and yes, even the sweltering heat… I’m just so at peace here. We both are honestly.
East Coast Hours
I’d say the only rough thing about moving here (aside from leaving our chosen family back in Pittsburgh) is I’m still working the East Coast hours. I mean, on one hand, it’s nice as I’m done early in the day here however that means I’m back to getting up at the butt crack o’ dawn. This means I’m in bed early most weeknights. However, I’m so used to working crazy hours that this is just part of the norm for me I suppose.
The adjustment will be for Mr. Fantabulous and how I make our foods. No more lunch or breakfasts together. Dinner this week, as you’ll see below in the menu, will be a bit easier for us. Meaning slow cooker-type things or casseroles.
2 GIVEAWAYs but act fast to enter!
I’m super excited TKW Family to announce 2 Giveaways for a John Boos Round Board AND a Care Kit! I LOVE John Boos & Co. products. I’ve been using their butcher boards, blocks, and tables for decades both commercially and personally. They truly are THE BEST! I’m giving away an 18″ Walnut Round board that is 1 1/2″ thick AND reversible (meaning you can use both sides) PLUS a care kit too!
Click the links below, read how to enter (seriously, it’s SUPER simple) and that’s it!
Enter on Facebook – POST ENTRY
Enter on Instagram – POST ENTRY
- The giveaway will run from 5/10/21 – 5/17/21 at 5 pm MT.
- A random winner will be selected from all entries and announced in the FB post and the IG post. The winner must send a message on either platform or email (email@example.com) with their full shipping address and email address within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit of the prize and a new will be drawn.
- The winner must reside in the US (excludes Alaska & Hawaii). Sorry to the rest of the global TKW Family!
- The giveaways are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Dad’s Red Beef Soup Imagine everything you loved about a roast but in a light tomato broth. It’s perfect at any time of the year!
- Simply The Best Mac and Cheese ever with pulled chicken and bacon Simply The Best Mac and Cheese ever! Bold words but this recipe is that in every single, delicious, cheesy bite!
- Cold Tuna Noodle Salad My Mom’s cold tuna noodle casserole is creamy, packed with tuna chunks, green peas, and the brightness of dill!
- Chicken Barbacoa over rice – Just 10 minutes and a pressure cooker is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Baked Almond Pineapple Chicken The perfect summer recipe for a light and tropical summer chicken dish!
- Lemon Wine Caramelized Scallops The perfect summer seafood dish!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Slow Cooker Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms
♥ Tuesday – Cheesy Tater Tot Pulled Pork Pretzel Casserole
♥ Wednesday – Cheesy Spaghetti Bread Boats
♥ Thursday – Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast
♥ Friday – Cold Veggie Pizza
♥ Saturday – Pot Roast Breakfast Hash
♥ Sunday –Ziti Peperonata with Hot Sausages
♥ Dessert of the week – Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Cake
Leave a Comment & Review