These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Rustic Creamy Corn and Potato Soup with green chilis and bacon, Potato Gnocchi in a Bacon Cream Sauce, and the Skinny Crispy Coconut Cookies!
Happy Monday TKW Family! So I know I’m new to AZ and I’m sure the local Arizonias will tell me to shush, but what is with all this rain??? What the heck man? It’s like I’m back in Pittsburgh! Oy!
Thankfully they were just normal rainstorms and now the weather that was unleashed upon us a couple of weeks ago. But your girl is Vitamin D deficient and needs her sun!
I do have to admit, it was nice waking up on Friday to a thunderstorm and steady rain. It helped my allergies for the day and for the first time in quite a while, I had a chill.
So much so that I made homemade bread bowls and soup! Of course, I got the “Are you feeling okay?” question from Mr. Fantabulous. And my assistant was like “Um, you know it’s July in Arizona Lori?!” but I love soup anytime!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Sweet Potato Garden Burgers – Whether you’re a veggie-loving beast or full-on meat-craving carnivore these Veggie Sweet Potato Garden Burgers will definitely please! Meatless Monday never tasted so delicious!
- Instant Pot Stuffed Mexican Peppers – All the great flavors of stuffed peppers but done in a fraction of the time!
- Ultimate Cookie Butter Cream Pie– Pretty much one of the best damn pies you’ll ever eat!
- Spicy Banana Pepper Sauce– When you see fresh banana peppers at the market, pick up a bunch to make this spicy, zesty, amazing tomato pepper sauce! It packs some heat but with such a great depth of flavor that will leave you wanting more!
- Crab Rangoons (Wontons) – One of my FAVORITE Chinese appetizers!
- Bourbon Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin– Such a flavorful pork tenderloin that is perfect for any weeknight dinner!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Rustic Creamy Corn and Potato Soup with green chilis and bacon
♥ Tuesday –Caramelized Scallops in a Lemon Wine Sauce
♥ Wednesday – Potato Gnocchi in a Bacon Cream Sauce
♥ Thursday – Chorizo Sliders
♥ Friday – Grilled Zucchini Pizza Bites
♥ Saturday – Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
♥ Sunday – Caramelized Onion Bacon Burgers
♥ Dessert of the week – Skinny Crispy Coconut Cookies