These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Thai Style Peanut Chicken Flatbread, One Pot Cheesy Chili Beef Pasta, and the Slow Cooker Pulled Spicy Roast Beef!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Ours was pretty good although I’ve been having quite a bit of hand pain again. Yes, the same hand I had multiple reconstructive surgeries on.
That’s honestly why I haven’t posted a new recipe in the past 2 weeks. It’s been too painful to use my hand or hold the camera. But I’m tough and am pushing through. I had a bunch of help in the kitchen so this week I’ll start pumping out new recipes that will make the rest of your summer even more delicious!
So yeah, I get to go see a new hand surgeon on Thursday to see what she has to say. I’m hoping it’s just healing pains (even though it’s been 2 years since the first surgery). Either way, I’ll still create deliciousness!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Creamy Baked Corn Casserole– Whether it’s a side dish or a main dish, this Baked Creamy Cheesy Corn Casserole is a huge family favorite.
- Skinny Potato Dipper– Kind of like melting potatoes but skinnier and more delicious!
- Instant Pot Wild Grain Rice– This is the only way I cook this rice! Perfect every single time
- One Minute Quinoa– Just one minute is all it takes in the Instant Pot!
- Bloomin Loaded Baked Potatoes – Your boring baked potato just got all kinds of sexy with this Bloomin’ Loaded Baked Potatoes recipe! Crispy skinned potato wedges all covered in melty cheese and crispy bacon. Yeah, life just got a whole lot tastier!
- Gobbler Turkey Meatballs – If you love Thanksgiving and all of the great flavors of it, then you will LOVE these Thanksgiving Gobbler Turkey Meatballs! Ground turkey blended with stuffing seasonings, milk bread, sauteed onions, and celery plus cranberry relish! It’s like turkey and stuffing as a meatball!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Slow Cooker Pulled Spicy Roast Beef
♥ Tuesday –One Pot Cheesy Chili Beef Pasta
♥ Wednesday – Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak
♥ Thursday – Dried Cranberries and Turkey Wrap
♥ Friday – Thai Style Peanut Chicken Flatbread
♥ Saturday – Chunky Portabella Parmesan Veggie Burgers
♥ Sunday – Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
♥ Dessert of the week – Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups with Triple Hot Chocolate Mousse