These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups with Triple Hot Chocolate Mousse, Buffalo Chicken Pizza, and my Dad’s Red Beef Soup!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Are you prepared for Thanksgiving? I bought a small, split turkey breast for us as it’ll just be the two of us for Thanksgiving. Of course, I’ll have to make him his candied yams (are you a fan?), and bacon roasted brussels sprouts for me.
Do you have a must-have/must-serve Thanksgiving side dish?
It’s hard making Thanksgiving dinner for just 2 people. I mean the smaller split turkey breast is perfect for us and gives us just enough turkey for a few days of leftovers. But the sides…man the sides are tough. I grew up where you had mashed potatoes, corn, broccoli & cauliflower, green bean casserole, Brussels sprouts, cranberry relish, gravy, stuffing, and LOTS of homemade rolls.
That’s just an INSANE amout of food to make for just 2 people. So I tend to make only a few of them and do my very best to make smaller portions (which never really ends up that way in the end). I normally don’t like leftovers but there’s just something magical about Thanksgiving leftovers!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Creamy Baked Corn Casserole– Whether it’s a side dish or a main dish, this Baked Creamy Cheesy Corn Casserole is a huge family favorite
- Perfect Mashed Potatoes– The best mashed potatoes ever!
- Grown Up Green Bean Casserole– These Sophisticated green beans put an elevated twist on the classic green bean casserole. The Best homemade mushroom cream sauce drizzled over fresh green beans and caramelized mushrooms. Seriously, so incredibly delicious!
- Baked Bried with Cranberry Pecan Relish – This holiday season treat your family and friends to this seriously delicious Creamy Baked Brie with Cranberry Relish & Toasted Pecans! It takes only 15 minutes and will be the hit of your holiday food table!
- Browned Butter Broccoli Pecandine– Skip the boiled broccoli and serve this Browned Butter Broccoli Pecandine with Pomegranate seeds instead! It’s one of the BEST Broccoli recipes!
- Butternut squash gratin-With kisses of crispy bacon and cheese, this Butternut Squash Parmesan Gratin is truly outstanding and a must on every holiday table!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Swedish Meatballs
♥ Tuesday – Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
♥ Wednesday – Dad’s Red Beef Soup
♥ Thursday – Bourbon Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin
♥ Friday – Buffalo Chicken Pizza
♥ Saturday – Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Butter Roasted Chicken
♥ Sunday – Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs
♥ Dessert of the week – Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups with Triple Hot Chocolate Mousse