These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Ultimate Pittsburgh Steak Wedgie, Tater Tot Breakfast Pie, and the Guinness Corned Beef & Cabbage!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How’s your weekend going thus far? Mine was pretty chill which was a rare thing. Anyone that knows me, knows I don’t sit still. I’m constantly on the go. But aside from going to the restaurant supply store and checking on the furniture we ordered, I didn’t do too much.
Have to be honest, it was pretty nice.
So yeah, the kitchen table, chairs, and buffet are FINALLY in. We ordered it back in May and it took almost 3 months to come in. Geez! Today we’re going to inspect it and have it delivered (if it’s not all jacked up).
I, for one, miss eating at a real table instead of the kitchen island. Sure we have a dining room table set but we almost never use it as that’s for “fancy meals” as my Mom would refer to it.
Do you use your dining room table (if you have one) often or do you go more the casual kitchen table and chairs route?
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Pretzel Bun Philly Steak Bombs All the amazing flavors of a classic Philly Cheesesteak are all stuffed in a soft ‘n chewy pretzel bun! This will quickly become your favorite game-day/party/because it’s a Tuesday recipe!
- Sheet Pan Pancakes– Mmmm Breakfast is a breeze with these delicious hot, light, and fluffy pancakes topped with berries and chocolate all made in a sheet pan! These Sheet Pan Pancakes are perfect for a crowd, brunch, or breakfast meal prep!
- Sweet Potato Garden Burgers – Whether you’re a veggie-loving beast or full-on meat-craving carnivore these Veggie Sweet Potato Garden Burgers will definitely please! Meatless Monday never tasted so delicious!
- Simply the best pizza dough recipe– An easy, and delicious, hand-tossed dough recipe that I’ve used for 30+ years!
- Mom’s Ground Beef Stroganoff – A poor man’s meal that Mom made that was rich in flavor but friendly on the budget!
- Pumpkin Beef Chili – Add that extra “WOW” to your chili with the addition of pumpkin plus the reveal of two super-secret ingredients that will make your chili fantabulous!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – One Pan Mexican Chicken & Rice Casserole
♥ Tuesday –Sticky Hoisin Ginger Sesame Wings
♥ Wednesday – Instant Pot Chicken Barbacoa
♥ Thursday – Ultimate Pittsburgh Steak Wedgie
♥ Friday – Pear & Prosciutto Pizza
♥ Saturday – Tater Tot Breakfast Pie
♥ Sunday – Guinness Corned Beef & Cabbage
♥ Dessert of the week – Ultimate Mounds Brownies
Recipe Reviews & Comments
Thank you so much for the wonderful post.