These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Chunky Thai Chicken Salad Wraps, Pepperoni Pan Pizza, and the Creamy Ham, Potato, and Corn Chowder!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! T-minus 20 days until Christmas! Can you believe it?! This will be our first winter here in Arizona and despite what many of you think, it actually gets pretty cold here in the evenings.
It’s funny as in the morning it’s long fleece pants and a heavier t-shirt or light jacket. By lunch, it’s into shorts and a t-shirt and by 5:30 it’s back to warm pants and even a hoodie. Like last night I took my neighbor’s puppy for a walk as they are out of town and I wore a hoodie. It’s no wonder I’m dealing with a sinus infection right now.
But I’d take this any day over the winters in Pittsburgh. No way, never again.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
Last chance to enter – $250 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
Did you see the giveaway I posted the other day on here? Yep, I’m giving away a $250 Amazon gift card to one lucky winner! All the details and how to enter are on THIS POST! Good Luck!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Greek Turkey Burgers – These Greek Turkey burgers are juicy and loaded with incredible Greek flavors like oregano, dill, lemon, feta, and tzatziki. Make your next meal a delicious burger!
- Southwestern Turkey Burger Take your turkey burger to the south of the border with roasted tomatillo salsa verde, tortilla chips, and Mexican spices.
- White Bean & Corn Veggie Burger If you’re looking for a seriously delicious veggie burger then look no further! This white bean and corn veggie burger is flavorful, packed with incredible spices and roasted red peppers
- 3 Ingredient Candied Kielbasa Bites– Just 3 simple ingredients for pure deliciousness
- Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole– Tender chicken nestled in creamy & cheesy wild grain rice blend surrounded by broccoli. This family favorite is perfect for Sunday dinner or weekly meal prep.
- Everything Ham & Cheese Rolls– These Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Sweet Rolls are light, airy, cheesy, and addictive. Topped with a Dijon glaze, your friends will be begging for the recipe!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
♥ Tuesday – Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs
♥ Wednesday – Chunky Veggie Burgers
♥ Thursday – Creamy Ham, Potato and Corn Chowder
♥ Friday – Pepperoni Pan Pizza
♥ Saturday –Everything Bagel Casserole
♥ Sunday – Chunky Thai Chicken Salad Wraps
♥ Dessert of the week – Fudgy Hot Chocolate Cookies
Leave a Comment & Review