These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the – Porcupine Meatballs, Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats, and the homemade Ice Cream Viennetta!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your past week? Well, ours started out to be absolutely amazing as we were heading to Vegas for the Pizza Expo however I ended up in the ER twice. I had to have another hand surgery, this one being an emergency surgery. Yes, a 3rd surgery on my hand. And what was expected to be a 90-minute surgery ended up being 3,5 hours long.
Needless to say, I’m pretty depressed by all of this. Not to mention in so much pain. Long story short… during my 2nd hand surgery the surgeon did a nerve reconstruction and put stints/sheaths around the nerves to protect them.
Apparently my body, after a year rejected them and started pushing them out and making the hand almost unusable. So now I feel like I’m back to square one yet I’m well-versed with regards to the path ahead of me.
And on top of everything, our Anniversary is this week.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Skinny Baked Frittatas Perfect for meal prep!
- Pumpkin Beef Chili– Add that extra “WOW” to your chili with the addition of pumpkin plus the reveal of two super-secret ingredients that will make your chili fantabulous!
- Sophisticated Green Bean Casserole – These Sophisticated green beans put an elevated twist on the classic green bean casserole. The Best homemade mushroom cream sauce drizzled over fresh green beans and caramelized mushrooms. Seriously, so incredibly delicious!
- Savory Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, and Thyme Tart– Perfect for a snack entertaining or meal!
- Pulled Pork Nachos – We’re talking Nacho Awesomeness here people! Crispy Chips, BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos, Caramelized onions, Cheesy Cheese, and a Lip-Smackin’ BBQ Sauce! Get your Deliciousness on!
- Cold Tuna Casserole– My Mom’s cold tuna noodle casserole is creamy, packed with tuna chunks, green peas, and the brightness of dill!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats
♥ Tuesday –Baked Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
♥ Wednesday –Hearty Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
♥ Thursday – Crunchy Cold Thai Noodles
♥ Friday –Pizza Hand Pies (pizza poptarts)
♥ Saturday – Italian Stuffed Shells
♥ Sunday – Porcupine Meatballs
♥ Dessert of the week – Homemade Ice Cream Viennetta