These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making The Absolute Best Porcupine Meatballs, Italian Tuna Crostini, and Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How are y’all? It’s funny – I say “y’all” even though I’m not a southern girl. I’m a Pittsburgh native and there it’s “yinz”. While I may have some Pittsburghese vernacular, I rarely say “yinz”. Pittsburgh has its own language and it’s rather interesting, to say the least.
“Slippy”, “buggy”, “blinker”, “red-up” are just a few and the way certain words are pronounced is rough. But regardless of the lingo, it’s such an incredible city. I do miss it but honestly, I wouldn’t trade AZ living for anything. I’ve found our forever home.
So do you still have a date night with your significant other? This is more for the folks that have been with their loved ones for more than 10+ years. When we lived back in PA, we didn’t really do that much as all of our time was spent remodeling the house or going to Home Depot and Lowes 4-nights a week. It got to the point where folks called that our “date night”. I didn’t find amusement in that as that’s not my type of store or what I consider a date.
However, since moving here and pretty much everything so close, we have a date night once a week and hit up the movies. It’s inexpensive and just so relaxing for us. In a few weeks we’re going to Vegas for a work conference for me and then the following weekend it’ll be his birthday weekend. I’m working on something special for that.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- All things Blueberry – Facebook
- Growing Microgreens – Facebook
- Grilled Pomegranate Flank Steaks– Facebook
- Lip Smackin’ Sweet & Tangy BBQ sauce – Facebook and Instagram
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – Facebook
- No-Knead Focaccia – Facebook and Instagram
- Woodfired Pizza – Facebook & Instagram
- Woodfired Bacon – Facebook & Instagram
- How to use a ButterBell – Facebook
- Skillet Hot Sausage Pepornatta – Facebook
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Facebook & Instagram
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Cheesy Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Bombs – Cheesy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, breakfast sausage, chives all nestled in a buttery dough topped with EBS. The only thing you need to decide is what you’re dipping these in.
- Wood-Fired Blistered Shishito Peppers– Just a few ingredients, a cast iron pan, and a hot fire are all you need to make these Wood-Fired Blistered Shishito Peppers. One truly addictive dish that’s ready in minutes!
- Campfire Cheesy Hot Dog & Baked Beans Pizza with Crispy Tots– All the amazing flavors of campfire beans and weenies but pizzafied! Homemade pizza dough topped with a cheddar-mozzarella blend of cheese, baked beans, sliced hot dogs, tater tots, and more cheese for one killer campfire cheesy pizza!
- Classic Tuna Fish Salad – 5 simple pantry ingredients are all it takes to give you a truly amazing tuna fish salad! Healthy, light, and incredibly delicious ready in just minutes!
- Crunchy Cold Thai Noodle Salad with The Best Peanut Sauce – Crispy Thai Cold noodle salad infused with spicy peanut sauce, fresh veggies, cilantro, and crunchy peanuts.
- Thai-Style Chilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups– These Thai-Style Chilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups are healthy, easy, and delicious! A perfect low-carb, keto dish to whip up for a quick lunch or casual dinner!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Baked Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon and Veggies
♥ Tuesday – Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers
♥ Wednesday – Italian Tuna Crostini
♥ Thursday – Meatball Stuffed Manicotti
♥ Friday –Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Seasoned Slaw
♥ Saturday – The Absolute Best Porcupine Meatballs
♥ Sunday – Guinness Corned Beef with Cabbage, Potatoes & Carrots
♥ Dessert of the week – Ultimate Cookie Butter Cream Pie