These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Stuffed Cabbages, Mac ‘n Cheese Pizza, and the Crab Stuffed Zucchini Boats!
Happy Sunday TKW Family and Happy Memorial Day weekend! I hope you’re able to take some time off this holiday weekend, spend time with your loved ones, cook up some amazing foods, and just relax. That’s what I’m doing. I need some downtime and some much-needed sun!
One thing that I don’t miss about living in Pittsburgh is the lack of sun. Having to take Vitamin D pills for practically my entire life is a pain. Hopefully, I can get enough natural vitamin D here from the sun that I can go off of that medication.
Last weekend my old classmates had a reunion of sorts for those that went to our high school, regardless of the year they graduated. Sure I would have loved to fly back for it but when I saw the pictures I’m glad I didn’t. What I mean is that it was in the middle of May and they were all wearing coats and jackets! No way! Never again!
I’ve been living in shorts and tank tops for months now. I’ve adapted very well here!
What are you cooking this holiday weekend?
My goal this weekend is to make more grilled items on Prometheus (my Big Green Egg) and use some of the expansion items they provided. I really want to do 2 pizzas at once plus some steaks, potatoes, chicken, and roasted veggies all at the same time.
I’ve been testing out a ton of recipes for it – pizzas on the egg are AMAZING! OMG wait until you guys see what I’ve been cooking up!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza – Homemade flatbread pizza topped with THE BEST Buffalo Chicken mixture, a 3-cheese blend, Green Onions & Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Flatbread Ham & Cheese Hoagie Pizza – All the amazing flavors of a ham & cheese hoagie but on a grilled flatbread!
- Pear & Arugula Pizza – A tender flatbread topped with herbed oil, salty prosciutto, shallots, pears, creamy brie, thyme, and finished with balsamic glaze. It’s the perfect artisan pizza!
- Pittsburgh Pierogi Pizza– Pierogies and Pittsburgh go together like air and breathing. Creamy potatoes mixed with cheeses and caramelized onions for one of the best pizzas you’ll ever eat!. This pizza is Pittsburgh in every single delicious bite!
- Artisan Chicken Sausage & Goat Cheese Pizza Step up your pizza game with this gourmet Apple Chicken Sausage Pizza with Goat Cheese, Pecans, and Roasted Tomato Sauce!
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Prosciutto Pizza – Step up your pizza game in a seriously delicious, fancy-schmancy way! Roasted Brussels sprouts, crispy prosciutto, creamy Gruyere, and a honey balsamic drizzle make this one friggen fantabulous pizza!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Stuffed Cabbages
♥ Tuesday – Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Meatballs
♥ Wednesday – Crab Stuffed Zucchini Boats
♥ Thursday – Mexican Stuffed Peppers
♥ Friday – Mac ‘n Cheese Pizza
♥ Saturday – Corned Beef Hash Stuffed Potatoes
♥ Sunday – Roasted Cornish Hens
♥ Dessert of the week – Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits