These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Coke Pulled Pork, Oreo Fudge Chocolate Cream Pie, and Sriracha Honey Butter Wings!
Happy Sunday and Happy Memorial Weekend TKW Family! Today’s a short post as your girl NEEDS to R&R poolside. You’d think I would have rested while I was recovering from hand surgery but nope, I still tried to work. Today, however, I’m tired and it’s GORGEOUS out. Then again, it’s Arizona and it’s always gorgeous out!
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- One-Pan Italian Ground Beef & Peppers – Instagram
- Life-Changing Pork Tomahawk – Instagram
- Settle the debate – how do you eat watermelon – Instagram
- No-Knead Focaccia – Instagram
- 2 Super Fat & Fudgy Cookies – Instagram
- My Pizza Birthday Cake – Instagram
- Nutella & Banana Topped Liege waffles – Instagram
- Pancake Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches – Instagram
- Grilled Crostini with Chicken Apple Cranberry Sausage, Cheddar & Onion Jam – Instagram
- Wood-Fired Kielbasa, Potatoes, Asparagus, Corn, Baked Beans – Instagram
- Guacamole & More Seasoned Fancy Toast – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Tater Tot Pulled Pork Sandwich– This Pittsburgh classic sandwich is a culmination of Tangy Pulled Pork, epic Pittsburgh slaw, and Crispy Tater Tots. It’s the perfect tailgating party food to cheer on your favorite team!
- Elote – This Elote (Mexican Street Corn) is truly the best dip ever. Grilled corn mixed with a luscious creamy spicy mixture, spices, fresh cilantro, and Cotija cheese!
- Pulled Pork Nachos– We’re talking Nacho Awesomeness here people! Crispy Chips, BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos, Caramelized onions, Cheesy Cheese, and a Lip-Smackin’ BBQ Sauce! Get your Deliciousness on!
- Triple Roasted Pepper Salsa– Get ready for THE BEST roasted salsa you’ll ever have! 3 types of peppers make up this crave-worthy, chip-loving, need-to-have, salsa!
- Salsa Fresco – This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno, and a kiss of lime!. Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, or spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelets!
- Pickle Pinwheel Rollups– Just a few ingredients needed for the easiest party appetizer!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Coke Pulled Pork
♥ Tuesday –Sriracha Honey Butter Wings
♥ Wednesday – Pasta with Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Chicken Meatballs
♥ Thursday – Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos
♥ Friday –Roasted Grape Prosciutto Pizza Parma
♥ Saturday – Pork Ragout
♥ Sunday – One Pot Chili Cheese Mac & Beef
♥ Dessert of the week –Oreo Fudge Chocolate Cream Pie