These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Very Vanilla Cookie Fruit Tart, Cheesy Bacon Pickle Wraps, and Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats!
Happy Sunday and Happy Father’s Day! Today is never easy for me; none of the ‘parent’ holidays are. Losing my parents at such a young age really made these holidays often hard to bear. Even with losing my Mom 24 years ago and Dad 21, it’s days like today that makes it seem like it’s just minutes ago.
I think that’s why I became a Chef and ultimately found my solace in the kitchen (well aside from Mr. Fantabulous).
Almost all of my childhood memories with my parents are centered around the kitchen and cooking. Whether I was watching them or even helping out, I always brings a smile to my face. It’s when I think about those times is when I can still hear my Dad’s laugh or hear him call my Mom.
Now, when I’m in the kitchen I like to think they are the ones guiding me and in a way, still teaching me.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Peep my Pantry! See a Chef’s Snack Bins! – Instagram
- Everything Bagel Breakfast Casserole – Instagram
- Very Vanilla Fruit Cookie Tart – Instagram
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches – Instagram
- Aqua de Jamacia (Hibiscus tea) – Instagram
- Southwestern Chicken Pizza – Instagram
- Cheesy Stuffed Pretzel Crusted Pizza – Instagram
- Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits – Instagram
- Testing out No-Bake Protein bar recipe – Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich – Instagram
- Santa Maria Grilled Tri-Top – Instagram
- Wood-Fired Pizza – Instagram
- One-Pan Italian Ground Beef & Peppers – Instagram
- No-Knead Focaccia – Instagram
- 2 Super Fat & Fudgy Cookies – Instagram
- Pancake Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Lasagna– All of the amazing flavors of stuffed cabbage but a million times easier!
- Crispy Chicken Parmesan – Chicken Parmesan is such an Italian classic dish! Super tender chicken with a crispy coating made 3 days – gluten-free, regular, and keto-friendly!
- Instant Pot Short Ribs & Whiskey BBQ Sauce – Fall-off-the-bone ribs made super fast thanks to the pressure cooker!
- Herbed Prosciutto Tomato Onion White Pizza – When you want a light, garden-fresh summer pizza
- Grilled Pollock Flatbread Pizza with Slaw and Mexican Crema – Light, bright and perfect for summer is this flatbread pizza!
- Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak – By marinating this flank steak overnight you’ll tenderize it to the point it’ll just slice like buttah when you serve it! Add some sauteed onions and peppers along with some killer Chimichurri sauce and you have one killer recipe!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Cheesy Ricotta Bacon & Parmesan Stuffed Meatballs
♥ Tuesday –Cheesy Bacon Pickle Wraps
♥ Wednesday – Crunchy Cold Thai Noodle Salad with The Best Peanut Sauce
♥ Thursday – Creamy Lemon Pepper Parmesan Pasta with seafood
♥ Friday – Roasted Grape & Proscuitto Pizza
♥ Saturday – Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats
♥ Sunday – Italian Style Pot Roast
♥ Dessert of the week –Very Vanilla Cookie Fruit Tart
Leave a Comment & Review