These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Streusel Crumb Sour Cream Coffee Cake, Cheesy Tater Tot Pulled Pork Pretzel Casserole, and Cold Veggie Cheese Pizza!
Happy Sunday TKW Family and happy 4th of July weekend! Do y’all have any plans? I’ve been off for a couple of days and I did a bunch of cleaning and cooking up food just for us. No blog stuff but just cooked and baked like a normal person. Have to admit, it was kind of nice just taking a break.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- EGGcellent News
- Strawberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- BLT Wood-Fired Pizza
- Cheesy Salami Puff Pastries
- Emile Henry Cheese Baker
- Making 2 Pizzas on the Big Green Egg
- Peep my Pantry! See a Chef’s Snack Bins!
- Very Vanilla Fruit Cookie Tart – Instagram
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches – Instagram
- Aqua de Jamacia (Hibiscus tea) – Instagram
- Southwestern Chicken Pizza – Instagram
- Cheesy Stuffed Pretzel Crusted Pizza – Instagram
- Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits – Instagram
- No-Knead Focaccia – Instagram
- 2 Super Fat & Fudgy Cookies – Instagram
- Pancake Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Simply The Best Mac and Cheese ever with pulled chicken and bacon Simply The Best Mac and Cheese ever! Bold words but this recipe are that in every single, delicious, cheesy bite!
- Cold Tuna Noodle Salad My Mom’s cold tuna noodle casserole is creamy, packed with tuna chunks, green peas, and the brightness of dill!
- Chicken Barbacoa over rice – Just 10 minutes and a pressure cooker is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Baked Almond Pineapple Chicken The perfect summer recipe for a light and tropical summer chicken dish!
- Lemon Wine Caramelized Scallops The perfect summer seafood dish!
- Brownie Batter Cheesecake Dip – Mixing together two great loves of brownie batter (eggless) and no-bake cheesecake make this positively one of the best dips EVER!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Slow Cooker Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms
♥ Tuesday – Cheesy Tater Tot Pulled Pork Pretzel Casserole
♥ Wednesday – Cheesy Spaghetti Bread Boats
♥ Thursday – Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast
♥ Friday – Cold Veggie Cheese Pizza
♥ Saturday – Grilled Fish tacos with Baja Sauce
♥ Sunday – Baked Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
♥ Dessert of the week – Streusel Crumb Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Leave a Comment & Review