These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Gobbler Rolls, Cheesy Scrambled Egg Breakfast Bombs, and the Ultimate Charcuterie Board!
Happy Sunday TKW Family and happy Thanksgiving week to all of you folks in the US. Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just 4 days away? In less than 2 months we’ll celebrate our first anniversary of living in AZ. It still feels like we’re on vacation. A very long, extended vacation but a vacation nonetheless.
So *I* made the mistake yesterday to go to both Sam’s Club and Costco at 11:30 am – on a Saturday AND the weekend before a holiday. I’m not a big drinker but your girl here bought a bottle of tequila and seriously thought about just popping it open in the store! Good lord, what was I thinking???
So make sure to check out my site for the various Thanksgiving guides I put together to make your holidays go more smoothly. From defrosting your turkey to how much to serve, I have you covered!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- The Best Cranberry Relish– With hints of orange, fresh ginger, and cinnamon, this truly is THE BEST Cranberry Relish Ever!
- Bacon Bourbon Cranberry Relish– Everything you loved about my viral ultimate cranberry recipe but kicked up to an adult version with the addition of bacon, bourbon, and heat! Seriously addictive, deliciously simply!
- Creamy Baked Brie with Cranberry Relish & Toasted Pecans– This holiday season treat your family and friends to this seriously delicious Creamy Baked Brie with Cranberry Relish & Toasted Pecans! It takes only 15 minutes and will be the hit of your holiday food table!
- The Best Green Bean Casserole– These Sophisticated green beans put an elevated twist on the classic green bean casserole. The Best homemade mushroom cream sauce drizzled over fresh green beans and caramelized mushrooms. Seriously, so incredibly delicious!
- Candied Brussels Sprouts with Bacon– This is the dish that will turn pretty much everyone into a Brussels Sprouts lover!
- Caramel Pumpkin Soft Dinner Rolls–Hands down the BEST dinner roll I have ever eaten in my entire life! Super light and fluffy, caramel pumpkin dinner rolls made with Vanilla Caramel Creams® candies!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Gochujang Korean Wings
♥ Tuesday – Cheesy Scrambled Egg Breakfast Bombs
♥ Wednesday –Ultimate Charcuterie Board
♥ Thursday – Roasted Cornish Hens
♥ Friday – Gobbler Pizza
♥ Saturday – Gobbler Rolls
♥ Sunday – Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms
♥ Dessert of the week – Chocolate Cookie Butter Cookies with Butterfinger Crumbles
Leave a Comment & Review