These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making White Chocolate Cheesecake Frosted Berry Cookie Pizza, Pressure Cooker Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs, and Pittsburgh Steak & Fries Wedgie!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I have a confession. All those years of thinking y’all that lived in Arizona who got excited about when it rained were crazy, I get it. I finally get what the big deal is about. I now understand why you’d get so excited for a sprinkle (or monsoon) of rain.
I finally understand. As I said last week, it’s been stupidly hot here. We’re not talking a little hot but A LOT hot. Thing is, I’ll still take it over the weather we had back in Pittsburgh. But yes I can admit that when we had a downpour the other evening, I was so excited about it that I stood out on my back patio just to smell the rain. A smell I swore I’d never want to smell again.
So my fellow Arizonians…I get it and you’re right!
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Smoked Spatchcock Chicken
- My absolute FAVORITE Pens!
- Grilled Pound Cake S’mores
- Who loves school supplies? My FAVORITE Markers
- The BEST way to store Charcoal
- EGGcellent News
- BLT Wood-Fired Pizza
- Cheesy Salami Puff Pastries
- Emile Henry Cheese Baker
- Making 2 Pizzas on the Big Green Egg
- Peep my Pantry! See a Chef’s Snack Bins!
- Strawberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- Very Vanilla Fruit Cookie Tart – Instagram
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches – Instagram
- Aqua de Jamacia (Hibiscus tea) – Instagram
- Pancake Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- One-Pot Chili Cheesy Beefy Pasta– Such an easy and delicious one-pot dish!
- Grandma’s Ice Box Pie– My Grandmother’s orange cream icebox pie with NILLA Wafers crust is luscious, creamy, dreamy, and no-bake! It’s the perfect warm-weather pie!
- Best Broccoli Slaw Crispy and packed with veggies, seeds, cranberries, and bacon topped with my Grandma’s amazing old-fashioned boiled dressing. Every cookout needs this dish!
- Skinny Potato Dipper– Kind of like melting potatoes but skinnier and more delicious!
- Instant Pot Wild Grain Rice– This is the only way I cook this rice! Perfect every single time
- One Minute Quinoa– Just one minute is all it takes in the Instant Pot!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Sunrise Breakfast Taters
♥ Tuesday – Ultimate Meatloaf with Tangy Sauce
♥ Wednesday – Pressure Cooker Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs
♥ Thursday – Coconut Crusted White Fish
♥ Friday – Pittsburgh Steak & Fries Wedgie
♥ Saturday – BBQ Pulled Pork Tater Tot Sandwich
♥ Sunday – Kielbasa, green beans, and potatoes
♥ Dessert of the week – White Chocolate Cheesecake Frosted Berry Cookie Pizza