These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole, Three Meat Stuffed Italian Banana Peppers, and Zucchini Ricotta Veggie Burgers!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? We are a Covid-free house finally. It wasn’t terrible for us as I think this new “strain” is milder than some of the others. We both agreed that it felt more like a really bad cold or upper respiratory infection with relentless headaches.
I’d say Mr. Fantabulous is at about 90% better whereas I’m maybe 75%. I still have this deep cough, chest congestion, and horrible sweats that I can’t shake. Granted I have asthma pretty bad so I may call the doctor tomorrow to be put on something for the cough. THANKFULLY the headaches have subsided for the most part.
New Featur: Monthly Recipe Challenge!
I’ve started a new contest! Every month I’ll pick one recipe that you have the entire month to make. Make it, leave a comment on the blog recipe to be entered to win prizes! Want a bonus entry? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me!
I shared this on Facebook and IG and I wanted to make sure to share it here. I think most of us could use this blanket. For about 7-8 weeks here it was well over 100°F🔥 and using blankets or sheets, even with the AC on was not going to happen. It was just HOT in bed. I hate that and I hate not using a sheet or anything.
One day on Amazon, this Cooling Blanket showed up as a suggested item. I figured I’d try it. Y’all even when it was 114°F outside this blanket was cool to the touch! Like it’s crazy! One side is super silky cold (like a silk nightgown) and the other is soft cotton.
I’ve been using it for about 6 weeks and LOVING IT. THEN… COVID HIT. 🤕 Mr. Fantabulous and I tested positive for Covid. And for him came the high fevers. This blanket kept him cool, even with a 102° fever.
Since Covid is everywhere and most of the country is having massive heat waves, I would consider this blanket. It’s kept me cool borderline cold at night and helped with his Covid fevers keeping him cool and comfortable. I absolutely swear by this blanket! If you’re a hot sleeper this is also a dream!
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- StoneFruit Salad wtih Burrata & Prosciutto
- ASMR Crunchy Focaccia
- ASMR Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bread with Peanut Crumb
- Roasted Tomatoes with Garlic & Burrata
- One-Pan Kielbasa and veggies
- The Best Cooling Blanket – link to buy your own Cooling Blanket
- Meat Lovers Grandma-Style Pizza
- 9-Layered Lasagna
- Stone Fruit & Burrata Salad
- How to Stretch Pizza Dough
- How to Ball Pizza Dough
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- How to roast hatch chiles– It’s Hatch Chile Season and today I’m teaching you how to roast these at home! It’s super easy and it allows you to enjoy that amazing roasted flavor all year long!
- Instant Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage – All of the amazing flavors as my famous crockpot Guinness corned beef done in just 93 minutes all thanks to the wonders of the pressure cooker! Hands down the BEST Corned Beef with Cabbage, Potatoes, and Carrots recipe ever!
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Verde– The perfect blend of sweet and spicy is what this homemade Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Verde is all about! It’s packed with flavor, super simple to whip up and always a crowd favorite!
- Shrimp Po’Boy – All the flavors of NOLA without ever leaving your kitchen!
- Artichoke Caprese Bites – These light and refreshing Artichoke Caprese bites take your tastebuds to Italy with each delicious bite! A delicious blend of Italian marinated tomatoes, artichoke hearts, fresh mozzarella, & basil
- Skillet Caprese Dip – This Skillet baked Cheesy Tomato Basil Caprese dip nestled in the middle of a ring Pull-Apart Rolls is the perfect tailgating/homegating/just-because-it’s-Wednesday-night dip!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Wings
♥ Tuesday – Three Meat Stuffed Italian Banana Peppers
♥ Wednesday – One Pan Mexican Chicken & Rice Casserole
♥ Thursday – Korean Gochujang Sticky Boneless Beef Short Ribs
♥ Friday – Grandma-Style Pan Pizza with Pepperoni Cups
♥ Saturday – Zucchini Ricotta Veggie Burgers
♥ Sunday – Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole
♥ Dessert of the week – Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits