These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making PB&J Bars, Pulled Pork, and Ultimate Pizza Calzone!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Mine was short. I’ve been off since Wednesday and honestly, really enjoying it! It’s nice to take time to do stuff that’s not work-related.
Since I’m off until Thursday this week, I’ll be outside grilling up all types of things on PUrple Sexy and my pizza oven!
Have You Seen Big Purple Sexy?
I’ve partnered with Cedar Creek Sculptures to create open-fire deliciousness on their Santa Maria Asadera cooker. Seriously she is absolute perfection and stunningly beautiful!
New Monthly Recipe Challenge!
The latest challenge is up and it is SCRUMPTIOUS! Every month I’ll pick one recipe and you have the entire month to make it. Make it, and leave a comment on the blog recipe to be entered to win prizes! Want a bonus entry? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Baked Creamy Corn Casserole – Creamy, Cheesy, and pairs perfectly with any holiday or dinner meal! Soft and fluffy with a hint of Asiago cheese. Your family will love it!
- Cheesy Tater Tot Pulled Pork Casserole with Herb Pretzel Crumble – This casserole combines a love of crispy tater tots, bbq pulled pork, and creamy mac ‘n cheese topped with a cheesy herb pretzel crumble
Pulled Pork with Tater Tots Sandwich– This Pittsburgh classic sandwich is a culmination of Tangy Pulled Pork, epic Pittsburgh slaw, and Crispy Tater Tots. It’s the perfect tailgating party food to cheer on your favorite team!
- Best Hoagie Rolls– The BEST soft and chewy bread roll for hoagies/submarines/grinders. Pillowy soft rolls that are begging to be filled with deliciousness
- 1 Minute Quinoa The best and fastest way to cook quinoa!
- Creamy Chicken Whip Cups– This keto-friendly, gluten-free recipe is perfect for lunch, a snack, or a light dinner!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Pulled Pork
♥ Tuesday – Pulled Pork Nachos
♥ Wednesday – Caramel Apple Cheddar Chicken Burgers
♥ Thursday – Sunrise Breakfast Potatoes
♥ Friday – Ultimate Pizza Calzone
♥ Saturday – Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs
♥ Sunday – Pork Ragout
♥ Dessert of the week – PB&J Bars