These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Halloween Candy Bar Blondies, Mocha Beef Tips and Mushrooms, and my Kielbasa, green beans, and potatoes!
Happy Sunday TKW Family and Happy 50% off Halloween Candy Day (otherwise known as November 1st)! So dish – who here purposely goes to the stores super early on November 1st to buy the 50% off candy?
I’ll admit it, I do! It’s PERFECT for Christmas treats!
During the holidays I’ll often make cookies, fudge, cakes, and even cheesecake dips with candybars in them. Since they get chopped or broken down, why not buy the 50% off stuff and use that?
So if you use Snickers, Twix, KitKat, or any of those delicious bites of candy for the holidays, grab a few bags of leftover Halloween candy and stick them in the freezer. Save yourself some money without impacting flavor!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Instant Pot Wild Grain Rice– This is the only way I cook this rice! Perfect every single time
- One Minute Quinoa– Just one minute is all it takes in the Instant Pot!
- One-Pot Chili Cheesy Beefy Pasta– Such an easy and delicious one-pot dish!
- Brownie Batter Cheesecake Dip – Mixing together two great loves of brownie batter (eggless) and no-bake cheesecake make this positively one of the best dips EVER!
- No-Knead Onion Bread– No Preheating and No Kneading make this THE BEST (and easiest) No-Knead Onion Bread!
- No-Knead Crusty Bread-Whether you’re a novice or experienced bread baker, No-Knead bread is the easiest and one of the tastiest bread you’ll ever make! Just dump in a bowl, mix, and let it rest overnight, and dump into a dutch oven the next day to bake! Easy, peasy, delicious!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Pressure Cooker St. Louis Ribs with Whiskey BBQ Sauce
♥ Tuesday – Kielbasa, green beans, and potatoes
♥ Wednesday – Maple Chipotle BBQ Pork Tenderloin
♥ Thursday – Thai Chicken Salad Wraps
♥ Friday – Skillet Spinach & Artichoke Pizza
♥ Saturday – Italian Egg, Pepper and Onions sandwiches
♥ Sunday – Mocha Beef Tips and Mushrooms
♥ Dessert of the week – Halloween Candy Bar Blondies