These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Loaded Potato Soup, Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Butter Roasted Chicken, and Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Burgers.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? I had a good week last week. I took some MUCH NEEDED time off (well from my engineering job) and just worked on TKW stuff.
We have a monthly Girls’ night so we got together for that which was a blast. I whipped up a few pizzas now that it’s no longer stupid hot outside standing next to the oven and had our weekly game night with friends.
1 Day Left In the October Monthly Recipe Challenge!
The latest challenge is up and it is SCRUMPTIOUS! I’ll pick one recipe every month, and you have the entire month to make it. Make it, and leave a comment on the blog recipe to be entered to win prizes! Want a bonus entry? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me!
Find out all the details here.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Creamy Cheesecake Strawberry Parfaits– Creamy, dreamy, and perfect for a quick no-bake dessert!
- White Bean and Corn Veggie Burgers – If you’re looking for a seriously delicious veggie burger then look no further! This white bean and corn veggie burger is flavorful, and packed with incredible spices and roasted red peppers!
- Sweet Potato Maple Cheesecake Bundt Cake– Forget pumpkin everything season, maple sweet potato is the new flavor! This Sweet Potato Maple Cheesecake Bundt Cake is unbelievably moist and gloriously delicious! WOW, your guests with this soon-to-be iconic cake!
- Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken– The perfect slow cooker meal on a cold winter day!
- Garden Sweet Potato Veggie Burger– Whether you’re a veggie-loving beast or a full-on meat-craving carnivore these Veggie Sweet Potato Garden Burgers will definitely please! Meatless Monday never tasted so delicious!
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts with Maple Bourbon Glaze – All the amazing flavors of fall but in a donut form!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Burgers
♥ Tuesday – Gochujang Beef Short Ribs
♥ Wednesday – Loaded Potato Soup
♥ Thursday – Crispy Chicken Parmesan
♥ Friday – BBQ Beef Shortrib & Bacon Pizza
♥ Saturday – Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Butter Roasted Chicken
♥ Sunday – Crock Pot Eye of Round with Mushroom & Onion Gravy
♥ Dessert of the week – Chocolate Almond Bark
Leave a Comment & Review