These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Best Ever Pork Roast and Sauerkraut, Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza, and Skinny Peanut Butter Protein Granola Bars
Sunday Monday TKW Family! How was your week last week and your holiday? As you can see, I took the day off yesterday to celebrate Christmas with Mr. Fantabulous.
Season of Giving – LOTS OF GIVEAWAYS!
Please tell me if y’all are on Instagram or Facebook?!! I started posting a new giveaway on 12/18 and have been posting a new Giveaway daily since. I’m giving away some pretty PHENOMENAL prizes. You can enter as often as you like.
I just posted my 12th giveaway today so definitely head over and check them out!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Perfect Mashed Potatoes – My absolute FAVORITE style of mashed potatoes
- Creamy Corn Casserole – Creamy, Cheesy, and pairs perfectly with any holiday or dinner meal! Soft and fluffy with hints of Asiago cheese. Your family will love it!
- 10-Minute Chicken Barbacoa– Just 10 minutes and a pressure cooker is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!!
- Creole Shrimp Nachos- Let the good times roll with these amazingly delicious nachos!
- Dill Pickle Dip – Chopped dill pickles mixed with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and seasonings make this dish the life of any party!!
- Crusty Bread – Whether you’re a novice or an experienced bread baker, No-Knead bread is the easiest and one of the tastiest bread you’ll ever make! Just dump it in a bowl, mix, let it rest overnight, and dump it into a dutch oven the next day to bake! Easy, peasy, delicious!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Meatball Stuffed Manicotti
♥ Tuesday – Sheet Pan Kielbasa & Potatoes
♥ Wednesday –Double Chicken With Power Greens Soup
♥ Thursday – The Ultimate Meatloaf
♥ Friday – Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
♥ Saturday –Best Ever Pork Roast and Sauerkraut
♥ Sunday – Cheesy Stuffed Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Bombs
♥ Dessert of the week – Skinny Peanut Butter Protein Granola Bars