These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Blueberry Smoothie, Chunky Portabella Italian Parmesan Veggie Burgers, and Korean Crispy Shrimp Burger.
Sunday Monday TKW Family! How was your week last week and your holidays? As you can see, I took the day off yesterday to celebrate New Year’s day with Mr. Fantabulous.
…and just like that, the holidays are over
I swear the past 2 weeks were just a blur. We took days to get our tree to light up again then about 2 days to decorate the house only to wake up this morning and realize we have to start taking the stuff down. In the words of Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect, “Aca–believe it.”
Given that we’ve not had any decoration up in 4 years I think I may wait another week before I drag the totes out to put everything again.
When do you start taking your decorations down?
Season of Giving – LOTS OF GIVEAWAYS!
Please tell me if y’all are on Instagram or Facebook?!! I started posting a new giveaway on 12/18 and have been posting a new Giveaway daily since. I’m giving away some pretty PHENOMENAL prizes. You can enter as often as you like.
There are 2 giveaways still available to enter!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Skinny Potato Dipper– Kind of like melting potatoes but skinnier and more delicious!
- Creamy Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing – one of my favorite dressings
- Sourcream Chocolate Cake – moist, uber chocolate and chocolate frosting
- Authentic Chicken Tortilla Soup – This soup features seasoned Mexican shredded chicken, beans, jalapenos, fresh herbs, smoky tomato broth, and a hint of lime making it the perfect soup on a chilly day
- Sunrise Breakfast Potatoes– Step up your breakfast with this delicious Sunrise Stuffed Breakfast Baked Potato! Loaded with eggs, cheese, bacon, and chives you’ll be kicking off your morning deliciously!
- Pork Ragout– One of the BEST pork recipes for the Instant Pot!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Beef Barbacoa
♥ Tuesday – Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & Veggies
♥ Wednesday – Korean Crispy Shrimp Burger
♥ Thursday – Gochujang Chicken Breasts
♥ Friday – Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Seasoned Slaw
♥ Saturday – Pumpkin & Beef Chili
♥ Sunday – Chunky Portabella Italian Parmesan Veggie Burgers
♥ Dessert of the week – Blueberry Smoothie