These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Crunchy Cold Thai Noodle Salad with The Best Peanut Sauce, Thai-Style Peanut Chicken Flatbread Pizza, and Fish Tacos with Baja Sauce.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week last week? Mine was too bad. I finally got some time to go out and grill a few things. Grilling always makes me happy. Check out these Chicken Gyros I made in the oven AND on the grill!
Speaking of Grilling…
I’ve revamped my Recipe Index to add a BBQ/Grill/Open Fire category.
I also renamed “Crock Pot” to Slow Cooker.
Yes…the Christmas tree is STILL up
So the tree is now ‘nekkid’ as my Mom would say. We got sidetracked when we pulled the tubs and boxes out to put the stuff away. We decided to go through 4 HUGE tubs/totes full of holiday decorations from Halloween, Easter, and so forth. It took me about 4 hours to go through but I did manage to ween it down to 2 tubs and the other 2 ginormous garbage bags of stuff I’m donating to a friend for her church.
Hopefully today we can finish up, and take the tree down and I can then not feel so guilty for still having stuff up.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Italian Roasted Veggie Couscous– Healthy & delicious couscous loaded with roasted veggies, fresh mozzarella, and herb; perfect for any night of the week! Light enough to be healthy and delicious enough to fill you up!
- Cold Tuna Casserole– My Mom’s cold tuna noodle casserole is creamy, packed with tuna chunks, green peas,, and the brightness of dill! It’s the perfect Friday meal during Lent!
- Maple Chipotle Pork Tenderloin– One of THE BEST pork tenderloins you’ll ever eat!
- Italian Style Zucchini Ribbon Noodle Pasta– All the amazing flavors of a great pasta but gluten-free and vegetarian!
- Sriracha Honey Butter Wings– Sweet Heat on tender chicken wings
- Turkey & Veggie Smashballs – Super tender, packed with flavor, and mouth-wateringly delicious!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Sweet Potato Veggie Meatballs and Spaghetti Squash
♥ Tuesday – Crunchy Cold Thai Noodle Salad with The Best Peanut Sauce
♥ Wednesday – Fish Tacos with Baja Sauce
♥ Thursday – Sheet Pan Lemon Salmon
♥ Friday – Thai-Style Peanut Chicken Flatbread Pizza
♥ Saturday – Beer Can Chicken
♥ Sunday – Cheesy Ricotta Bacon & Parmesan Stuffed Meatballs on the Big Green Egg
♥ Dessert of the week – Apple Crumb Cake with Apple Cider Glaze