These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Bacon & Ranch Meatball Skewers, 3-Meat Stuffed Banana Peppers, and Triple Lemon Sunshine Cookies!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! It’s HOT here.
I think we’ve had maybe one day below 100F (it was 99F) in the past 6 weeks. Today it’s supposed to be 112F. But honestly, I’ll still take this hot weather over rain/cold/snow any day. I still do stuff outside – yes I will still stand over the grill when it’s 110F. There’s this ‘recharge’ I feel when I’m getting all of the sun. And yes, I wear sunscreen. But being Vitamin D deficient almost my entire life, I need this.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Smoked Spatchcock Chicken
- My absolute FAVORITE Pens!
- Grilled Pound Cake S’mores
- Who loves school supplies? My FAVORITE Markers
- The BEST way to store Charcoal
- EGGcellent News
- BLT Wood-Fired Pizza
- Cheesy Salami Puff Pastries
- Emile Henry Cheese Baker
- Making 2 Pizzas on the Big Green Egg
- Peep my Pantry! See a Chef’s Snack Bins!
- Strawberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- Very Vanilla Fruit Cookie Tart – Instagram
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches – Instagram
- Aqua de Jamacia (Hibiscus tea) – Instagram
- Pancake Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Greek Gyro Tzatziki Sauce Tzatziki Sauce is a creamy Greek yogurt sauce with English cucumbers and fresh garlic. Combined with lemon, and fresh dill it’s the perfect accompaniment for gyros, burgers, pita bread, and most Mediterranean dishes! Plus it’s ready in minutes!
- Southwestern Turkey Burger Take your turkey burger to the south of the border with roasted tomatillo salsa verde, tortilla chips, and Mexican spices.
- White Bean & Corn Veggie Burger If you’re looking for a seriously delicious veggie burger then look no further! This white bean and corn veggie burger is flavorful, and packed with incredible spices and roasted red peppers!
- Rainbow Corn Salad Rainbow cherry tomatoes make up this light and healthy salad served with roasted corn, avocado, cucumbers, and light lime dressing!
- Salsa Fresca This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno, and a kiss of lime!. Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, or spoon it over chicken or pork.
- French Onion Dip – This Homemade French Onion Chip dip is THE BEST dip you’ll ever have! Make up a big batch of this, grab some chips/pretzels, and head on over to the party! You’ll be a huge hit!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – 3-Meat Stuffed Banana Peppers
♥ Tuesday – Sweet Potato Chipotle Lettuce Cups
♥ Wednesday – Bourbon Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin
♥ Thursday – Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
♥ Friday – Shrimp Egg Roll Thin & Crispy Pizza
♥ Saturday – Greek Turkey Burger
♥ Sunday – Bacon & Ranch Meatball Skewers
♥ Dessert of the week – Triple Lemon Sunshine Cookies