These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Grilled Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato Bites, Authentic Italian Wedding Soup, and Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Chicken.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week last week? Mine was well – it was a hot mess and it was all because I managed to get myself all confused about the ‘big game’ is today. My busy season lasts until about a week after the Super Bowl then I get about a 2-week reprieve (because I block off those 2 weeks to regroup and take a breath from the holiday season).
Well somehow I mixed up my dates and thought the game was today and that I was going to miss a deadline of having 2 shoots done and pushed out to my clients. So literally all last week I was in panic mode trying to get everything done; confused about how I could make a mistake. In my almost 20+ years I’ve never missed a date, ever.
It wasn’t until last night while we were out to dinner with friends that were in from out of town did they set me straight and let me that it was next week.
I don’t drink often but man I need a drink after what I went through this past week. And it was all self-induced. Yeah… I need a vacation! Oy!
WOO HOO! Pizza Wood in Arizona
Y’all I finally found a supplier of killer pizza oven wood in Arizona. Trust me, it’s been tough these past 2 years getting really good wood and not mesquite. Sorry but that’s great for my bbq but not for a pizza oven.
And now that we have the trailer I can go and get a 1/2-3/4 cord of olive and pecan wood this week as I’ve been hoarding my wood and using it sparingly.
So what does this mean to you? Well, you’ll get more pizza recipes AND if you have questions about working a wood-fired pizza oven I can show and help you in real time!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Cheesy Stuffed Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Bombs– Warm pizza dough stuffed with cheesy-filled kielbasa, mustard sauce, and sauteed sauerkraut. Easy, scrumptious, perfect for parties & irresistible!
- Cheesy Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Bombs– Cheesy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, breakfast sausage, and chives are all nestled in a buttery dough topped with EBS. You only need to decide what you’re dipping these in.
- Everything Bagel Breakfast and Brunch Casserole– The ultimate breakfast or brunch bagel casserole with eggs, bagels, everything bagel seasoning, cheeses, bacon, and ham! It’s the perfect make-ahead or freezer meal!
- Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Sweet Rolls with Dijon Glaze– These Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Sweet Rolls are light, airy, cheesy, and addictive. Topped with a Dijon glaze, your friends will be begging for the recipe!
- Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole– Pillowy soft gnocchi mixed with Guinness corned beef & sauerkraut smothered in the most amazing cheesy mustard sauce finished with a panko crumb
- The Best Super Soft and Chewy Hoagie Bread Rolls– The BEST soft and chewy bread roll for hoagies/submarines/grinders. Pillowy soft rolls that are begging to be filled with deliciousness!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Baked Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Wild Rice Blend Casserole
♥ Tuesday –Guinness Corned Beef with Cabbage, Potatoes & Carrots
♥ Wednesday – Guinness Corned Beef Sliders with Irish Cheese
♥ Thursday – Authentic Italian Wedding Soup
♥ Friday –Guinness Corned Beef Reuben Pizza
♥ Saturday – Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Chicken
♥ Sunday – Grilled Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato Bites
♥ Dessert of the week – Vanilla Lovers Berry Cookie Tart Bars