These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Cold Tuna Noodle Casserole with Peas and Dill, Creole Cajun Shrimp Po’Boy, and Pittsburgh Pierogi Pizza.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? I had such a great week! I didn’t go anywhere special or that but just I got to spend so much time outside grilling and working on my garden. I went through so much wood from making pizzas and grilling that I have to get more wood this week!
I’m gearing up for the Pizza Expo in Vegas and cannot wait! Mr. Fantabulous is coming with me and we have so much stuff planned.
We had some friends come for a long weekend too. It was so nice having them here and just hanging out. It’s been a long, LONG time since we had a weekend where I wasn’t working or he wasn’t working on projects. Sometimes we forget to do normal people stuff.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Pressure Cooker Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs and brown rice– Super tender chicken coated in the best bbq sauce ever!
- Mom’s Comfort Beans and Weenies Potato Bake – One of my FAVORITE childhood meals!
- Creamy Baked Gnocchi with Arugula and Sausage– A comforting meal that doesn’t require a lot of work!
- Ultimate Oven Fried BBQ Chicken Quarters All of the great flavors of bbq chicken on the grill but made in the oven!
- Skinny Chicken Burrito Bowl Skip the fast food place and make your own best chicken burrito bowl at home!
- Italian Chicken Panzanella Salad– A light and delicious salad that’s perfect for the summer!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Instant Pot BBQ St. Louis Ribs
♥ Tuesday – Cold Tuna Noodle Casserole with Peas and Dill
♥ Wednesday – Roasted Cornish Hens
♥ Thursday – Creole Cajun Shrimp Po’Boy
♥ Friday – Pittsburgh Pierogi Pizza
♥ Saturday – Sheet Pan Applewood Bacon Top Pork Tenderloin with Herbed Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
♥ Sunday – Shaved Asparagus Prosciutto Pasta
♥ Dessert of the week – Cookie Butter Peanut Butter & Jelly Crack Bars)
Leave a Comment & Review