These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Pressure Cooker St. Louis Ribs with Whiskey BBQ Sauce Al Pastor Pizza, and Skinny Crispy Coconut Chip Cookies.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week last week? Last week was better for me. We had several nights when various friends and neighbors were over to hang out, play games, eat a ton of pizza, and discuss life in general.
We also went with friends to a charity event at a local country club. It was pretty fun and honestly, it was nice to get out and just relax.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Skinny Baked Frittatas Perfect for meal prep!
- Thai Peanut Shrimp Summer Rolls – when you want light and simple during the summer! Butterscotch Pudding Cream Pie with Toffee Crunch!– If you love butterscotch you will LOVE this!
- Chimichurri Sauce– Jump on board the Flavor Train with this Ultimate Chimichurri sauce! Packed with fresh herbs & spices you’ll send your dishes over the top with this insanely delicious sauce!
- Creamy Baked Gnocchi with Arugula and Sausage– A comforting meal that doesn’t require a lot of work!
- BBQ Jelly Drumsticks – These 15-minute BBQ Jelly drumsticks are a super easy and super delicious thanks to the pressure cooker! You get all the great flavors of bbq’d chicken without ever having to fire up the grill.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Chicken Barbacoa tacos
♥ Tuesday – Pressure Cooker St. Louis Ribs with Whiskey BBQ Sauce
♥ Wednesday – Pork Ragout
♥ Thursday – Zucchini & Ricotta Veggie Burgers
♥ Friday – Al Pastor Pizza
♥ Saturday – One Pan Mexican Chicken & Rice Casserole
♥ Sunday – Beef Barbacoa Soft Tacos
♥ Dessert of the week – Skinny Crispy Coconut Chip Cookies