These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my BBQ Hawaiian Shredded Chicken, Best Ever Pork Roast and Sauerkraut, and Garlic Butter Herbed Crispy Wings.
Happy Monday TKW Family! How was your week, last week? Ours was good, busy but still good. We got some stuff done around the house, I worked on a TON of new recipes and content and then watched the game on Sunday. Go Steelers! You can take the girl out of the ‘burgh but you can’t take the ‘burgh out of the girl!
I have another jam-packed week of recipe development and I’m working on my November giveaway stuff too. So definitely stay tuned!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- The Best and Easiest Homemade Crostini –Making crostini from scratch is super easy and is so inexpensive. Stop buying premade stuff and start making it homemade!
- Baked Creamy Corn Casserole– Creamy, Cheesy, and pairs perfectly with any holiday or dinner meal! Soft and fluffy with a hints of Asiago cheese. Your family will love it!
- Spooktacular Halloween Spider Bread Bowl –This Spider Bread Bowl is the ULTIMATE Halloween dish! It’s super easy to make and perfect for your favorite dip! Spook all of the ghouls and goblins in the most delicious way!
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken and Wild Blend Rice Soup (with Crock Pot instructions too!)– This Instant Pot Family Favorite Instant Pot Creamy Chicken and Wild Blend Rice Soup recipe is done in minutes and will quickly become your FAVORITE soup! Ladle up a bowl of this luscious, rich, flavor-packed soup today! It’s the perfect comfort food!
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Skewers with Balsamic Reduction Glaze –Just 4 simple ingredients (Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Proscuitto, Cheese, and a Balsamic Reduction) make up one of the easiest and most delicious appetizers you’ll have this holiday season!
- Ultimate One-Pot Spicy Southwestern Cheesy Pasta– The perfect one-pot pasta & cheese dish! Cavatappi noodles coated in a delicious spicy southwestern cheese sauce with bits of corn, bacon, and hatch chiles! Easy, cheesy, and there’s no draining required!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Beef Barbacoa Spaghetti Squash Bowl
♥ Tuesday – Best Ever Pork Roast and Sauerkraut
♥ Wednesday – BBQ Hawaiian Shredded Chicken
♥ Thursday – Garlic Butter Herbed Crispy Wings
♥ Friday – Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle
♥ Saturday – BBQ Chicken Pasta Bread Bowl
♥ Sunday – Ultimate Roasted Beef Tenderloin Filet
♥ Dessert of the week – Bruleed Banana Bundt Cake