These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Homemade Healthy Apple Chips, Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Seasoned Slaw, and Bacon Chicken Ranch Meatballs.
Happy Monday TKW Family! So how many of you are still dealing with the arctic vortex Mother Nature dumped on most of the country? Where I live we didn’t get any snow (thank God!) but we sure had pretty cold temps. A few nights it was in the 20’s!
Fortunately for us, it won’t last as I think next week it’ll be in the 70s again. This past weekend I spent a lot of time on the smokers working on new recipes. Right now I have some Pork Butt smoking (with some serious bark!) and a chuck roast. I made some smoked Italian zucchini boats and tomorrow it’s all things cheese on the smoker.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Everything Bagel No Knead Focaccia with Garlic & Oregano – Foolproof focaccia topped with Everything Bagel seasoning, minced Garlic, and Oregano. A soft and delicious bakery-style bread from scratch that is effortless and delicious!
- Baked Crispy Crunchy Fish Sticks – These crispy crunchy fish sticks are super easy, healthy, AND seriously delicious! Whether you are a little kid or a big kid, you’ll fall in love with these! High in protein and low in fat, since they are baked to crispy perfection, these fish sticks are a must-make!
- Honey Mustard Dressing and Dipping Sauce – Only 6 ingredients are needed to make this sweet, tangy, and perfectly balanced sauce. Hands down THE BEST Honey Mustard Dressing and Dipping sauce you’ll ever taste!
- Ultimate Bacon Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad – Transform chicken, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, and cooked pasta coated in a homemade ranch dressing into the most amazing pasta salad!
- Ultimate Smoked BBQ Chicken Bacon And Ranch Bread Bowl– This cheesy smoked bread bowl is perfect for Sunday football or hanging out with friends. Stuffed with BBQ chicken, crispy bacon, cheese, and ranch seasoning, this over-the-top bread bowl is always a crowd favorite!
- Tropical Baked Chicken with Pineapple and Almonds– This Baked Almond Pineapple chicken is the perfect summer recipe for a light and tropical summer chicken dish!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Prosciutto, Tomato, & Burrata Focaccia Sandwich
♥ Tuesday – Crab Stuffed Zucchini with Gruyere Panko Crust
♥ Wednesday – Crispy Crunchy Crusted Chicken Fingers
♥ Thursday – Ultimate Ground Chicken Bacon Ranch Burger
♥ Friday – Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Seasoned Slaw
♥ Saturday– Bacon Chicken Ranch Meatballs
♥ Sunday – Ultimate Roasted Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week –Homemade Healthy Apple Chips