These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Creamy Ham, Potato, and Corn Chowder, Pittsburgh Haluski, and Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Mushrooms, Bacon, Wilted Arugula and Shallots.
Happy Sunday/early Monday TKW Family! I’m sending this out early-ish as I have a TON of work to get done on the blog this week. First up – switching newsletter services. If you want a recommendation on who to stay away from, message me.
Many of you have not received my weekly newsletters in weeks because this company I use is HORRIBLE and let’s say 15 days on an Urgent Support ticket with zero response (not the first time) is unacceptable. So this week we are switching over to a new company.
But WOW – that Super Bowl was incredible. Well okay, I wasn’t too into the first half as San Fran dominated it but I have to give it up for the Chiefs. They seriously crushed it hard!
2 Giveaways Live Right Now!
- On this blog post, just leave a thoughtful comment. to win the Amazon Giftcard
- On this blog post, just leave a thoughtful comment – bonus entries if you follow us on Instagram
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Skinny Potato Dipper– Kind of like melting potatoes but skinnier and more delicious!
- Instant Pot Wild Grain Rice– This is the only way I cook this rice! Perfect every single time
- One Minute Quinoa– Just one minute is all it takes in the Instant Pot!
- The Best No-Knead Bread – Whether you’re a novice or experienced bread baker, No-Knead bread is the easiest and one of the tastiest bread you’ll ever make! Just dump it in a bowl, mix, and let it rest overnight, and dump it into a Dutch oven the next day to bake! Easy, peasy, delicious!
- Instant Pot Chicken Barbacoa– Just 10 minutes and a pressure cooker is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Homemade Healthy Apple Chips – These Healthy, Easy & Delicious Homemade Apple Chips are the perfect snack and treat!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Veggie Lettuce Spoons
♥ Tuesday – Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatballs & Pasta
♥ Wednesday – Pittsburgh Haluski
♥ Thursday – Creamy Ham, Potato and Corn Chowder
♥ Friday – BBQ Beef Shortrib & Bacon Pizza
♥ Saturday – Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Mushrooms, Bacon, Wilted Arugula and Shallots
♥ Sunday – Caramel Infused Apple Cheddar Chicken Burgers
♥ Dessert of the week – Black & Blue Berry Crisp