These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs, BBQ Meatloaf Stacks, and the Chunky Portabella Parmesan Veggie Burgers!
Oh hello, Sunday; I see you! Today is a very misleading day in Pittsburgh. The sun is shining so bright that it’s almost blinding.
The sky is so blue that I wish Crayola would make a crayon of that color.
Oh, deceptive weather how I love you but hate you. It’s like you get so excited when you look outside and it’s truly a picture-perfect day. You want to open the window because it looks like it should be warm with all of that sun but NOPE. It’s freezing.
But today’s a good day! Mr. Fantabulous has band practice tonight which means two things:
- He’s FINALLY over that nasty flu that he had for 2 weeks; and (more importantly lol)
- I GET THE HOUSE TO MYSELF!!!
HAHA I mean don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love my husband – you all know that. I just need some “me time” every now and then.
I get to catch up on movies I know he won’t watch. Eat ice cream in bed and can just relax.
March TKW Treasure Hunt
I am blown away by how many of you played along (and loved) February’s TKW Treasure Hunt! Because it was SUCH a huge success, I’m doing another one this month! February’s winner was announced. Check out the post to see the announcement.
I’m giving away Instant Vortex by Instant Pot! It’s an air fryer, toaster oven, rotisserie oven, roasts, broils, bakes, reheats and dehydrates I’m ONLY giving out the clues on Facebook and Instagram but you have to search on my blog for the treasure chest!
On March 24th, I will publish a blog post to enter. Leave a comment on what you’d splurge on if you won. One entry per person. You must have solved all 5 clues correctly in order to be in the drawing for the grand prize. If you found the bonus clue, you will get 1 additional entry!
- You must leave a comment on the 5 correct blog posts that have clues on them and have #TKWTreasureHunt – if your guess is wrong, I will respond to your comment so you can look for the correct post!
- Open to US residents only. Winners will have 48 hours to respond via email otherwise prize will be forfeited.
- Giveaway is no way endorsed/sponsored/
administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Giveaway runs from 3/1/2020-3/31/2020.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- BBQ Beef Shortrib & Bacon Pizza– Beef, Bacon, BBQ on a pizza.. is this heaven?
- Cheddar Potato Stacks – Creamy cheddar mashed potatoes fried up to a crispy patty
- Pork Ragout– One of the BEST pork recipes for the Instant Pot!
- Toasted Almond Bark with Caramel and Sea Salt– This is the epitome of chocolate deliciousness!
- Pumpkin Beef Chili – Add that extra “WOW” to your chili with the addition of pumpkin plus the reveal of two super-secret ingredients that will make your chili fantabulous!
- Bacon BBQ Sauce– Trust me, just make this if you love bacon!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m going to call it a day. I am CRAZY super excited that Mr. Fantabulous has band practice tonight. This means I get the whole house to myself! I love my husband, but I do enjoy some “me time” every now and then.
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Bacon Beef BBQ Burgers
♥ Tuesday – Savory Reuben Tart
♥ Wednesday – Chunky Portabella Parmesan Veggie Burgers
♥ Thursday – Cowboy Chili
♥ Friday – Pierogi Pizza
♥ Saturday – BBQ Meatloaf Stacks
♥ Sunday – Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs
♥ Dessert of the week – No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits