These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Ultimate Salisbury Steak, Skinny Banana Chip Cookies, and the Chicken & Gnocchi Soup!
Happy “day” TKW Family. Yes, I’m still not referring to days by their proper name as frankly, I have no clue what day it is. Well okay, I do but only if I look at my phone.
How are you guys hanging in there? I’ll be honest, I LOVE seeing you guys more active in the kitchen and spending time at home doing more family things.
Don’t get me wrong, we should all still be patronizing our local eateries by getting take out or curbside foods but creating your own food in the kitchen is something that I’ve preached for decades.
It’s not just about creating food but you’re creating memories with your loved ones that last a lifetime.
Right now so many businesses are hurting from salons to other practices. Support them (if you can) by buying a gift card for future service. They, like you, have bills to pay – building rent, insurances, and so forth.
I just can’t wait to get back to our normal life. I miss seeing Mama and Papa Fantabulous in person in the worst way. Right now we at least have the technology to have video chats but it’s just not the same as a big, warm, hug.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Crab Rangoons (Wontons)– My all-time FAVORITE appetizer that I totally will eat as a meal!
- Italian Zoodle Pasta– All the great flavors of great pasta but with zucchini noodles!
- Roast Beef Panini – Just a few ingredients needed to make one of the best panini sandwiches!
- Loaded Creamy Potato Soup– All of the amazing flavors of a loaded baked potato but in a soup form!
- Gochujang Short Ribs– These super tender Korean Gochujang Sticky Boneless Beef Short Ribs are some of THE BEST short ribs you’ll ever eat! This finger-licking sauce is kind of spicy, kind of sweet, and a whole lot of sticky in all the best way!
- Coconut Crusted White Fish – Crispy crunchy tender white tilapia with a spicy dipping sauce
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m going to call it a day. It’s a cold and rainy day in the ‘Burgh so I’m thinking we need banana blueberry muffins, a big fuzzy blanket, and our couch for a few hours to just relax.
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Spicy Thai Wings
♥ Tuesday – Almond & Pineapple Chicken
♥ Wednesday – Mexican Spiced Boneless Beef Short Ribs
♥ Thursday – Cheesy Butternut Squash & Chicken Pasta
♥ Friday – Grilled Breakfast Pizzas
♥ Saturday – Chicken & Gnocchi Soup
♥ Sunday – Ultimate Salisbury Steak
♥ Dessert of the week – Skinny Banana Chip Cookies