These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Roasted Cornish Hens, Cherry Chipotle Cola Pork Tenderloin, and my Guinness Corned Beef Reuben Pizza!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I hope this finds you well, healthy, and safe!
How was your past week? Last week was rough, recovery-wise with my hand
The surgeon took the splint off and said to start PT. I’m only to wear the splint when I leave the house and to NOT use my hand more than necessary (i.e., only PT).
I actually listened but man does it hurt. I swear it hurts worse now than post-op.
So right now, I’m trying to put on a happy face and not be discouraged but when he throws around the mention of a 3rd surgery… it’s hard to not get down.
Did you ever just need a hug? That’s me right now.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Cake – The only words you need for this is “Just make it!”
- The BEST Rolls ever The BEST soft and chewy bread roll for hoagies/submarine/grinders. Pillowy soft rolls that are begging to be filled with deliciousness!
- Spicy Banana Pepper Sauce When you see fresh banana peppers at the market, pick up a bunch to make this spicy, zesty, amazing tomato pepper sauce! It packs some heat but with such a great depth of flavor that will leave you wanting more!
- Garlic Herb Roasted Portabello Mushrooms– One of the best side dishes you’ll ever have!
- Herb Roasted Baby Potatoes – Crispy skinned potatoes with pillowy soft insides make these the best herb roasted baby potatoes!
- Apple Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cheesecake Swirls– Fall just got a bit more delicious with his autumn-inspired bundt cake!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Spicy 3-Meat Banana Pepper Meatballs
♥ Tuesday – Guinness Corned Beef & Cabbage
♥ Wednesday – Cherry Chipotle Cola Pork Tenderloin
♥ Thursday – Chorizo Burgers
♥ Friday – Guinness Corned Beef Reuben Pizza
♥ Saturday – Roasted Cornish Hens
♥ Sunday – Pork Ragout
♥ Dessert of the week – Ultimate Mounds Brownies