A sweet and spicy honey sriracha glaze that takes minutes to prepare & is simply delicious! Wake up your tastebuds and kick up your dishes deliciously!
Sometimes you just need a sauce that uses simple ingredients yet has a ginormous impact on flavor! That’s where this sauce comes into play! It’s such a great sauce that you’re going to want to have it on hand at all times!
Whether you’re using it on wings, on meatballs, or dipping your coconut shrimp in it, you are going to fall in love with this recipe!
No fancy ingredients required as these are pretty standard these days. If not, you can easily find these items in your grocery store.
See, pretty basic!
Let’s get started!
This recipe literally requires you to put all of the stuff in a pot, whisk and cook however for the sake of the post, I wanted to show you each item added to the pot.
- To a medium pot, add in the honey and sriracha.
- Next, add in the garlic, lemon juice, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Add in the white sugar.
- Whisk to combine and place over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a low boil, just to where bubbles form around the edges.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer, whisking occasionally, and cook until the mixture thickens to coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from the heat and serve. If not serving right away, transfer to a heat safe container.
You can refridgerate this if you wish but I used mine up in 2 days so I didn’t refridgerate it. If you refridgerate it, you’ll need to warm it up either on the stove or in the microwave prior to using.
Keto-Friendly and Gluten-Free Options
- Honey – Sukrin Syrup Gold is a great low carb, keto sugar substitute
- Sriracha – if the traditional sriracha has too much sugar for your diet, this one has a lower sugar content from what I’ve read.
- Sugar – Allulose low calorie, zero net carb keto sugar is a great substitute!
- Wings – slather on the wings once baked
- Chicken – add to the chicken and enjoy!
- Shrimp – this is great on cooked shrimp or as a dipping sauce for crispy, fried shrimp
- Meatballs – this is AMAZING on turkey meatballs!
- Dipping sauce – serve with wontons, crab rangoons, chips
- Finishing Glaze – drizzle over an Asian style pizza!
- Add all ingredients to a pot over medium heat and whisk to combine. Stir until it begins to bubble gently and reduce the heat, stirring occasionally until it thickens. You want it thick enough to coat the back of the spoon, ~10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and use or store in an air-tight container until ready to use.
Keywords: Honey Sriracha Glaze, sweet and spicy glaze, honey sriracha dipping sauce, Honey & Sriracha Sauce