These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos, Ultimate Roasted Beef Tenderloin, and my Creamy Chicken Pinwheels!
Happy Sunday and t-minus 5 days until Christmas TKW Family! Holy wow, can you believe Christmas is only a few days away?! I’m so not ready…AT ALL!
Well, I did manage (with help) to make Mr. Fantabulous a few Christmas cookies although this year he’s super bummed that I’m not making his favorite – Struffoli. I promised him in January I’d make him as much as he wanted. Right now, it’s not happening. We just have way too much on our plate.
On a more personal note, how are you holding up right now? While the holidays are joyful and wonderful, they can also be stressful and even sad. And with what’s going on in the world right now, the holidays are even a bit tougher than usual. Just know that you have a virtual family out there that cares about you and sends you love and well wishes!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Skinny Blueberry Power Smoothie– Power up your smoothie with Greek Yogurt, oats, fruits, and protein powder for a delicious and healthy drink!
- Creamy Tuna Canapes– Elevating your traditional tuna salad to a whipped creamy mousse that is perfect for dips, parties, and snacking!
- Cheesy Double Bean Dip– Grab your chips and let’s start dipping!
- The Best Spicy Peanut Sauce – Whether you use it for noodle dishes, salads, a dipping sauce, or spring rolls, this is THE BEST Spicy Peanut Sauce! A delicious blend of peanut butter and Asian flavors that is finger-licking good.
- Gojuchang Sticky Chicken Kind of spicy, kind of sweet and a whole lot of sticky in all the best ways are what these Instant Pot Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts are all about! This is absolutely perfect for weekly meal prep as it’s so versatile!
- Ziti Peperonata – The perfect trifecta of bell peppers, spicy hot Italian sausage, rich tomato sauce all over a bed of ziti, and just a kiss of cheese.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Butternut Squash Chicken Pasta Bake
♥ Tuesday – Creamy Chicken Pinwheels
♥ Wednesday – Mexican Veggie Rice Bowls with Chicken
♥ Thursday – Herbed Prosciutto Tomato Onion White Pizza
♥ Friday – Ultimate Roasted Beef Tenderloin
♥ Saturday – Thai Style Chilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups
♥ Sunday – Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos
♥ Dessert of the week – Toasted Almond Caramel Bark