These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Chipotle Shrimp & Chicken Tuscan Pasta Toss, Vegetarian Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos, and the Dulce de Leche Chocoflan!
Happy Sunday TKW Family and Happy Birthday month to me! Are birthdays a big deal for you or do you treat them just like another day? I’m one of those where it’s not about the presents but I do love it when Mr. Fantabulous does even more special little things.
Like he’s not a cook or baker but every year he and his sous Chef (Betty Crocker) take over my kitchen and make me a birthday cake, he plans a meal or night out and makes the day all about me.
For me, it’s the little things that I cherish more than any big gift or fancy thing. The handwritten notes, or going outside and seeing my car freshly washed and waxed, or him making me a cake.
I’m not one that honestly likes a big fuss made as I hate being the center of attention which is ironic as I’m so transparent on here and on social media. But when it’s my birthday, when he makes a big deal out of it, it just warms my heart.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Elote – Mexican Street Corn Dip – This Elote (Mexican Street Corn) is truly the best dip ever. Grilled corn mixed with a luscious creamy spicy mixture, spices, fresh cilantro, and Cotija cheese!
- Herb Roasted Garlic – Give your dishes an incredible chef-inspired depth of flavor by adding herbed roasted garlic cloves. Buttery, sweet, melt-in-your-mouth garlic deliciousness that is perfect for dips, sauces, meats, pizza, and as a spread. Plus it’s SUPER EASY!
- Salsa Fresca– This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno, and a kiss of lime!. Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelets!
- Beef Barbacoa Spaghetti Squash Bowls– This keto-friendly, gluten-free bowl is packed with roasted spaghetti squash, tangy beef barbacoa, cheese, herbs and finished with sour cream and crispy bacon lardons. It’s the perfect meal prep recipe!
- Freezer Chicken Barbacoa Burritos These Instant Pot Chicken Barbacoa Freezer Burritos are perfect for weekly meal prep and something to easily grab, heat, and go in minutes!
- Smoky Chipotle Chili Spice Rub – This Smoky Chipotle Chili Spice Rub is perfect for chicken, pork, shrimp, and burgers. Deep and rich spices that take your food to a whole new level! Try it on roasted veggies for an amazing twist on flavors!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Summer Garden Pasta
♥ Tuesday – Mexican Veggie Rice Bowls with Chicken
♥ Wednesday – Smoky Chipotle Shrimp Tacos with Lime Crema
♥ Thursday – Vegetarian Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos
♥ Friday – French Bread Pizza with Veggies
♥ Saturday – Mexican Beef Stuffed Avocado Cups
♥ Sunday – Chipotle Shrimp & Chicken Tuscan Pasta Toss
♥ Dessert of the week – Dulce de Leche Chocoflan