These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Buttered Chicken, Steak & Fries Wedgie, and the One Pot Cheesy Chili Beef Pasta!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! What an amazing weekend I had/am having. My best friend flew into town on Friday and it’s just been “us time” all weekend long. She needed it; *I* needed it. She got me out of my comfort zone as I am not one that likes nature but she does.
She also shares a huge love of photography and if you’ve ever been to Arizona, you know the scenery is breathtaking as well as the sunsets/sunrises.
We toured so many national parks, walked through the desert, and just sat in the middle of nowhere, not saying a word but rather just taking in our surroundings. And of course, I fed her lots of stuff because that’s what I do.
It was peaceful and something I’ll truly cherish for life; just like our friendship.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Hoisin Asian Meatballs – Tender meatballs with an Asian flare
- Swedish Meatballs –These Swedish meatballs are soft, tender, and deliciously seasoned with a hint of allspice smothered in a rich and decadent beef gravy!
- Sweet Potato Veggie Meatballs – Soft and tender “meatless” meatballs that are perfect for using up leftover sweet potatoes.
- Bacon & Chicken Ranch Meatballs– We’re talking this is a meatball game changer folks! This homemade blend of ground chicken and bacon, ranch, and spices make up one SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS meatball! You cannot eat just one of these! And if you tried well, that’s just cruel!
- Honey & Sriracha Glazed Turkey Meatballs – These turkey meatballs are glazed with a sweet heat honey sriracha mixture that makes these perfect for an appetizer, pot luck, or quick dinner!
- Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatballs – flavor-packed Italian meatballs with a cheesy mozzarella center.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – One Pot Cheesy Chili Beef Pasta
♥ Tuesday –Stuffed Shells
♥ Wednesday – Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
♥ Thursday – Melty Jarlsberg Artichoke Spinach Ham Ciabatta Panini
♥ Friday – Steak & Fries Wedgie
♥ Saturday – Porcupine Meatballs
♥ Sunday – Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Buttered Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Frozen White Chocolate Strawberry Yogurt Bark
Leave a Comment & Review