These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Grilled Fish Tacos with Baja Sauce, Thai Chicken Flatbread Pizza, and the 15 Minute Lemon Seafood Pasta!
Happy Sunday TKW Family and Happy 4th of July America! First and foremost, thank you to all of those that have served and are still serving. You are appreciated, respected, loved, and valued. You are our heroes.
I’m tired – yes, still. My allergies are kicking my butt seven ways from Sunday as my Dad used to say. I’ve always had allergies but was finally able to get them under control back in Pittsburgh.
However here, oy! It’s a whole new set of flora, fauna, and just crap in the air. My new PCP has me on a whole new slew of meds that literally are doing squat. The one – dear sweet Jesus. It was this nasal spray that was supposed to be better than Flonase but let me tell you what… it’s not AND it left me with the absolute WORST taste in my mouth.
It killed my tastebuds and made everything taste as if I had sucked on a copper penny.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Butterscotch Pudding Cream Pie with Toffee Crunch!– If you love butterscotch you will LOVE this!
- Rustic Corn & Potato Soup – With fresh corn in season, this is a must-make dish!
- Keto Dill Pickle Pepper Bites – Cheesy Bacon & Dill Pickle Mini Pepper stuffed bites are truly scrumptious and irresistible. Keto and Gluten-Free fat bombs perfect any time!
- Curing a Wood Fired Pizza Oven – Curing a brick-and-mortar pizza oven is a must. Follow along with me in this 5-day curing process. Soon enough you’ll be on your way to becoming your best backyard home pizzaiolo!
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Verde – The perfect blend of sweet and spicy is what this homemade Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Verde is all about! It’s packed with flavor, super simple to whip up and, always a crowd favorite!
- Tuna Pepper Canapes– Elevating your traditional tuna salad to a whipped creamy mousse that is perfect for dips, parties, and snacking
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – One Pan Mexican Chicken & Rice Casserole
♥ Tuesday –15 Minute Lemon Seafood Pasta
♥ Wednesday – Baked Egg Florentine Breakfast Bird nests
♥ Thursday – Instant Pot BBQ Jelly Chicken
♥ Friday – Thai Chicken Flatbread Pizza
♥ Saturday – Grilled Fish tacos with Baja Sauce
♥ Sunday – Baked Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
♥ Dessert of the week – Streusel Crumb Sour Cream Coffee Cake