These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Whiskey Pulled Pork Shepherd’s Pie, Portabella Veggie Burgers, and the Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Seasoned Slaw!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was last week for you? Ours was kind of meh meaning nothing fun or exciting. Like normal adulting – working, household chores, grocery shopping (well okay I do enjoy that), and taking care of Mr. Fantabulous. Yep, he’s still sick. We both got tested and thankfully the results came back negative.
So now we’re just waiting for the bajillion medications the doctor put him on, to kick in. It’s the worst when you’re loved one is sick and you can’t do anything to make them better.
Did you enter my giveaway?
I am over the moon excited that I’m able to do this giveaway. It’s not sponsored. It’s just my way to say “thank you” for being a part of the TKW Family! For welcoming me into your virtual lives, homes, and kitchens.
This Bosch Universal Plus Mixer is THE BEST mixer I’ve ever owned for home use. EVER! It’s a true workhorse that can handle 5 pounds of flour (22 cups of flour) without batting an eye. It can make 12 pounds of dough in a single batch!
Imagine how much easier your holiday baking will be whether it’s for cookies, bread, meringue, pie, or pizza! It’s AMAZING!
To enter, simply go to this post and follow the entry directions. Plus learn how you can earn bonus entries!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches– It’s time for something new with these Edy’s/Dreyer’s Rocky Road Brownie ice cream Sandwiches! Grab your favorite brownie mix, follow my chef tips, and some Edy’s/Dreyer’s Rocky Road ice cream!
- Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole– Classic comfort food packed full of noodles, tuna, cheese, and a homemade sauce makes this the perfect casserole any night of the week!
- Spicy Chipotle Chili Spice Rub–This Smoky Chipotle Chili Spice Rub is perfect for chicken, pork, shrimp, and burgers. Deep and rich spices that take your food to a whole new level! Try it on roasted veggies for an amazing twist on flavors!
- Skillet Caprese Dip– This Skillet baked Cheesy Tomato Basil Caprese dip nestled in the middle of a ring Pull-Apart Rolls is the perfect tailgating/homegating/just-because-it’s-Wednesday-night dip!
- Tater Tot Breakfast Pie– Crispy tater tots make up the crust to this creamy egg-filled ham & cheese breakfast pie! Perfect for a crowd and breakfast for dinner!
- Candied Sweet Potato Wedges – These Candied Sweet Potato Wedges are a great twist on the classic candied sweet potatoes we make for Thanksgiving. Bathed in brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter, it’s the perfect side dish for your next roast, chicken, or pork dish.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Portabella Veggie Burgers
♥ Tuesday –Thanksgiving Gobbler Rolls
♥ Wednesday – Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetables
♥ Thursday – Pork Loin with Apples & Onions Sauce
♥ Friday – Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Seasoned Slaw
♥ Saturday –Baked Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon and Veggies
♥ Sunday – Whiskey Pulled Pork Shepherd’s Pie
♥ Dessert of the week –Cinnamon Apple Chips