These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Ultimate Pork & Sauerkraut, Pepperoni Pan Pizza, and The Ultimate Meatloaf!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday! What did you guys do? Did you go all out or keep it low-key? Since Mr. Fantabulous just had another knee surgery, we kept it very low-key. I made us breakfast, we then exchanged gifts, and then we just spent the day kind of being lazy. and yes, all the while in our PJs!
Not quite how we planned but…
So yeah, needless to say, this Christmas wasn’t exactly how we had hoped/planned it to be. I mean we didn’t expect him to be laid up with another knee surgery but we still had a great holiday. He’s my favorite person in the whole world so as long as I spend my holiday with him, that’s all that matters. The bonus is when we get to include family and friends.
Next year, we’ll hopefully do our traditional open house Christmas where our friends, neighbors, and family stops by throughout the day for some drinks, food, and a holiday hug.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Lori’s Perfect Mashed Potatoes – oh so buttery and luscious! The hardest part is deciding if you want creamy or lumpy
- Baked Creamy Corn Casserole – creamy, Cheesy, and pairs perfectly with any holiday or dinner meal! Soft and fluffy with a hint of Asiago cheese. Your family will love it!
- Crusty Bread – Whether you’re a novice or experienced bread baker, No-Knead bread is the easiest and one of the tastiest bread you’ll ever make! Just dump in a bowl, mix, and let it rest overnight, and dump into a dutch oven the next day to bake! Easy, peasy, delicious!
- Shrimp Cucumber Cups Crunchy cucumber cups are the base for chilled shrimp in a creamy lemon & fresh herb sauce!
- 3 Ingredient Candied Kielbasa Bites– Just 3 simple ingredients for pure deliciousness
- Dill Pickle Dip – Chopped dill pickles mixed with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and seasonings make this dish the life of any party!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Pepperoni Pan Pizza
♥ Tuesday – Sheet Pan Kielbasa & Potatoes
♥ Wednesday –Double Chicken With Power Greens Soup
♥ Thursday – The Ultimate Meatloaf
♥ Friday – Pierogi Pizza
♥ Saturday –Ultimate Pork & Sauerkraut
♥ Sunday – BBQ Meatloaf Stack
♥ Dessert of the week –Fudgy Hot Chocolate Cookies