These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Butter Roasted Chicken, Potato Gnocchi in a Bacon Cream Sauce, and the Potato Gnocchi in a Bacon Cream Sauce!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! It’s official folks – I finally broke out the hoodies and packed away the hoodies. Winter has hit Arizona. Okay so no, there’s no snow where I am but I uttered a phrase last night I didn’t think I’d ever say again in my life… “Honey, I think we need to turn the furnace on”
I know, right?!
How are you spending today?
Today is all about making chocolate bark and peanut brittle. I haven’t made peanut brittle in decades. However Mr. Fantabulous asked last night if I’d make him those spritz butter cookies with a cherry in the middle. I laughed and said, “You think I actually have demon seeds on my house… on purpose???” lol
Looks like I’m buying cherries today at the store.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Baked Bried with Cranberry Pecan Relish – This holiday season treat your family and friends to this seriously delicious Creamy Baked Brie with Cranberry Relish & Toasted Pecans! It takes only 15 minutes and will be the hit of your holiday food table!
- Browned Butter Broccoli Pecandine– Skip the boiled broccoli and serve this Browned Butter Broccoli Pecandine with Pomegranate seeds instead! It’s one of the BEST Broccoli recipes!
- Butternut squash gratin-With kisses of crispy bacon and cheese, this Butternut Squash Parmesan Gratin is truly outstanding and a must on every holiday table!
- Italian Stuffed Shells The perfect recipe to make a double batch- one for dinner and one for the freezer!
- Sheet Pan Savory Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin with Hasselback Potatoes and Stuffed Mushrooms Savory Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin with Hasselback potatoes and stuffed mushrooms are perfect for family dinner,
- Beef Barbacoa Bowl – This keto-friendly, the gluten-free bowl is packed with roasted spaghetti squash, tangy beef barbacoa, cheese, herbs and finished with sour cream and crispy bacon lardons. It’s the perfect meal prep recipe!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Potato Gnocchi in a Bacon Cream Sauce
♥ Tuesday – Buffalo Chicken Pizza
♥ Wednesday –Hearty Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
♥ Thursday – Crunchy Cold Thai Noodles
♥ Friday –Pizza Hand Pies (pizza poptarts)
♥ Saturday –Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Butter Roasted Chicken
♥ Sunday – Pork Ragu
♥ Dessert of the week – Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
Leave a Comment & Review