These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Peanut Butter Protein Granola Bars, White Bean and Corn Veggie Burgers, and Texas-Style Beef & Beer Chili!
Happy Sunday all of you beautiful TKW Family members! How are you all? I’m good, full, and happy. Our friends, or who I refer to as my “chosen family” flew in from Pittsburgh on Friday to stay with us for 4 days. And on top of that, another friend was in town visiting her Mom so we got to see her too!
Back in Pittsburgh, I had what I refer to as our ‘chosen family’. Not blood-related folks but people that live at the core of your heart as if they were a real brother or sister. Leaving them to move here was, honestly, so hard for me. Most may not realize this as I don’t make friends easily or really let folks in. Yes, I’m super social on here, my social media accounts, and if you meet me in person but when I am off of here, we live our lives pretty quietly. Given that myself and my life are always in the spotlight, I do my very best to keep the majority of my personal life private. I mean we all need time away. Whether I’m on here or at home, I’m still the same Lori. Just at home, I’m a bit more unfiltered.
So this past Friday night we had a little reunion of my typical Friday night we used to have back there. Tons of food, I made pizzas, games, and overall shenanigans. My soul needed that time. Saturday … omg I’m STILL full from all that we ate. We went to a killer new breakfast place here. Then we drove about 1.5 hours to this bay and lake in the middle of the desert. There, we had some snacks. We left there, drove around the mountains and then went to a killer Mexican place to which we ate SO MUCH FOOD! Legit, my stomach is still so full that I can barely drink my tea!
We still have one more day with them and I’m already figuring out how I can just lock them in the room here so they don’t have to leave. *smile*
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Lip Smackin’ Sweet & Tangy BBQ sauce – Facebook and Instagram
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – Facebook
- No-Knead Focaccia – Facebook and Instagram
- Woodfired Pizza – Facebook & Instagram
- Woodfired Bacon – Facebook & Instagram
- How to use a ButterBell – Facebook
- Skillet Hot Sausage Pepornatta – Facebook
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Facebook & Instagram
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Slow Cooker Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms– Break out your slow cooker and get ready to enjoy the BEST comfort food to cross your table this season! These Slow Cooker Mocha Beef Tips and Mushrooms are so good it’ll make you want to lick your plate clean!
- Rustic Creamy Corn & Potato Soup – For those chilly days when you want a delicious, hearty soup that warms you from the inside out this soup is for you! It’s like a hug in a bowl!
- Creamed Chip Beef on Toast (S.O.S.) – My all-time FAVORITE childhood meal!
- Puff Pastry Bundles–These Puff Pastry Bundles are filled with grilled asparagus, salami, smoked gouda, & garlic herb cheese spread and topped with Smoked Sea Salt Flakes. They are such an easy and elegant appetizer, brunch dish, or perfect for meal prep!
- Chicken Barbacoa– Just 10 minutes under pressure is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Chimichurri Sauce– Jump on board the Flavor Train with this Ultimate Chimichurri sauce! Packed with fresh herbs & spices you’ll send your dishes over the top with this insanely delicious sauce!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Instant Pot Guinness Corned Beef & Cabbage
♥ Tuesday – World’s Best Salad
♥ Wednesday – Baked Chicken Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
♥ Thursday – Texas-Style Beef & Beer Chili
♥ Friday –Guinness Reuben Pizza
♥ Saturday – White Bean and Corn Veggie Burgers
♥ Sunday – Cherry Chipotle Cola Pork Tenderloin
♥ Dessert of the week –Peanut Butter Protein Granola Bars