These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Cheesy Tater Tot Pulled Pork Pretzel Casserole, Cold Veggie Pizza, and Brownie Truffle Stuffed Cookies!
Sunday Monday TKW Family! How was your week and your Easter holiday? Our week was stoopid crazy busy and our Easter was truly relaxing (this is why you’re getting the weekly menu a day late). I keep telling Mr. Fantabulous that we need a vacation. A REAL one where we don’t have to visit anything, do any type of work, get pampered, and essentially the only time we lift a finger is if we want something brought to us.
All last week Mr. Fantabulous worked his butt off cutting down trees, skinning palms, and so much yard work. I was swamped indoors with work. Easter we both took the afternoon off to have dinner with friends, put down our phones, and just take some much-needed time off. Of course, I felt guilty not posting the menu yesterday or being online answering questions but even I, who works 7 days a week, need a break from time to time.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Roasted Tomatoes, Shallots, Garlic, & Feta Spread – Instagram
- Grilled Potatoes, Asparagus & Steaks on the Big Green Egg – Instagram
- Mr. F, Special Breakfast Sandwich – Instagram
- The Most AMAZING Coffee Maker! – Instagram
- Cookie Butter Cheesecake Dip – Instagram
- Green Chili Bacon Blistered Shishito Peppers – Facebook and Instagram
- Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole – Facebook and Instagram
- Grilled Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Bacon Dijon Vinaigrette – Facebook and Instagram
- My Latest Avocado Toast Obsession – Facebook and Instagram
- Growing Microgreens – Facebook
- Grilled Pomegranate Flank Steaks– Facebook
- Lip Smackin’ Sweet & Tangy BBQ sauce – Facebook and Instagram
- No-Knead Focaccia – Facebook and Instagram
- Skillet Hot Sausage Pepornatta – Facebook
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Facebook & Instagram
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Chicken Barbacoa over rice – Just 10 minutes and a pressure cooker is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Baked Almond Pineapple Chicken The perfect summer recipe for a light and tropical summer chicken dish!
- Lemon Wine Caramelized Scallops The perfect summer seafood dish!
- Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Chicken Meatballs and Spaghetti A healthier and cheesier twist on your meatballs and spaghetti!
- Ultimate Eye of Round with mashed potatoes and gravy Transform one of the toughest cuts of meat into super soft and tender! Folks LOVE this dish!
- World’s Best Salad Ever Bold statement but I’m right! This salad is EVERYTHING
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Chunky Shrimp Burgers with Avocado Aioli sauce
♥ Tuesday – Cheesy Tater Tot Pulled Pork Pretzel Casserole
♥ Wednesday – Cheesy Spaghetti Bread Boats
♥ Thursday – Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast
♥ Friday – Cold Veggie Pizza
♥ Saturday – Pot Roast Breakfast Hash
♥ Sunday – Ultimate Oven Fried BBQ Chicken Breasts
♥ Dessert of the week – Brownie Truffle Stuffed Cookies