These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken, Double Chicken with Power Greens Soup, and my Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Pizza!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Ours was STRESSFUL, to say the least, but it’s a good stress if you will.
I can’t get into too much just yet but in the next week or two, I’ll be making a HUGE announcement so stay tuned.
So as I mentioned last week we’re taking action of “spring cleaning” in the fall in hopes of moving. You would have thought after the truckloads of stuff we sold, donated, or threw away BEFORE we put the house on the market that there wouldn’t be much left other than the basic necessities.
Dear God was I/we wrong! I found a vintage 70’s six-piece Tupperware container set in perfect condition (just dusty) in my attic. Thing is, I don’t ever remember having it. Audio equipment, car parts, DVD cases, and childhood toys.
Though I do have to admit, seeing Mr. Fantabulous’s face light up like a 6-year-old on Christmas morning when he re-discovered his Tonka trucks made my day. Immediately you could see the child in him come to life.
Those, those we keep. We don’t have kids but seeing him regress to such happiness just warms my heart.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Sophisticated Green Bean Casserole – These Sophisticated green beans put an elevated twist on the classic green bean casserole. The Best homemade mushroom cream sauce drizzled over fresh green beans and caramelized mushrooms. Seriously, so incredibly delicious!
- Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust– Cut the carbs but not the flavor with THE BEST Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust! Keeping pizza delicious but with a healthier twist!
- Oven Roasted Spaghetti Squash – Learn how to perfectly oven roast a spaghetti squash or, if you’re short on time, make it in the instant pot! Perfect for those no-carb, keto-friendly, gluten-free meals when you want a pasta-like noodle!
- Savory Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, and Thyme Tart– Perfect for a snack entertaining or meal!
- Instant Pot Asian Sticky Ginger Thighs– Seriously, one of the best chicken thigh recipes you’ll ever eat!
- Butterscotch Sweet Potato Raisin Muffins-These Butterscotch Sweet Potato Raisin Muffins should be called Dessert Breakfast Muffins as they are perfect for breakfast but also perfect for dessert. They are seriously delicious, ridiculously moist and one of the best muffins you’ll ever eat!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Roasted Cornish Hens
♥ Tuesday – Caramelized Scallops in a Lemon Wine Sauce
♥ Wednesday – Perfect NY Strip Steak
♥ Thursday – Double Chicken with Power Greens Soup
♥ Friday – Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Pizza
♥ Saturday – Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
♥ Sunday – Crock Pot Eye of Round with Mushroom & Onion Gravy
♥ Dessert of the week – Apple Bundt Cake with Cheesecake Swirls
Leave a Comment & Review